Oracle Community Directory
Oracle Community FAQ
My Oracle Support Community (MOSC)
Go Directly To
Oracle Technology Network Community
My Oracle Support Community
OPN Cloud Connection
Oracle Employee Community
Oracle User Group Community
Master Data Management (MDM)
Please enter a title.
You can not post a blank message. Please type your message and try again.
This discussion is archived
: Apr 25, 2013 9:29 AM by
Import data from Microsoft Excel to OEDQ Reference Data:
Apr 25, 2013 7:54 AM
Please let me know if it is possible to import bulk data from microsoft excel to OEDQ Reference Data? If yes can you please let me know the high level steps?
Edited by: user13577971 on Apr 25, 2013 5:53 AM
This content has been marked as final.
Show 1 reply
Re: Import data from Microsoft Excel to OEDQ Reference Data:
Apr 25, 2013 9:29 AM
in response to
You can EITHER
1. Copy the Excel data to the clipboard
2. Create a new reference data of the appropriate shape
3. Paste the data directly into the reference data
1. Create an Excel data store
2. Create and run a snapshot against that data store
3. Create a new reference data from the snapshot