3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2013 10:57 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Is a 12.2 upgrade path in progress

Hi,
      I will be starting the E-Business Suite 12.2 EAP soon and performing test upgrades from 11.5.10.2 to 12.2.
      We would like to use the Maintenance Wizard to perform our upgrades, but last I read, it only went up to 12.1.3.
      Will we be able to get the latest copy of the MW and will it support upgrades all the way to 12.2? Can we test this as part of the 12.2 EAP?
      On a side note, when will the MW (itself) run on an 11g tech stack & DB?
      Thanks, Dean
        • 1. Re: Is a 12.2 upgrade path in progress
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          964556 wrote:
          Hi,
          I will be starting the E-Business Suite 12.2 EAP soon and performing test upgrades from 11.5.10.2 to 12.2.
          We would like to use the Maintenance Wizard to perform our upgrades, but last I read, it only went up to 12.1.3.
          Will we be able to get the latest copy of the MW and will it support upgrades all the way to 12.2? Can we test this as part of the 12.2 EAP?
          On a side note, when will the MW (itself) run on an 11g tech stack & DB?
          Thanks, Dean
          Oracle EBS 12.2 is not released yet -- https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=12.2&objID=c3&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: Is a 12.2 upgrade path in progress
            Hi,
            Nevermind. I was mistaken.
            Regards, Dean

Edited by: 964556 on Apr 30, 2013 10:40 AM
            • 3. Re: Is a 12.2 upgrade path in progress
              Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
              Hi Dean,

Have you tried to contact the Oracle team you are working with and see if they can help?

I'm not sure if "Technology - LCM: Maintenance Wizard" forum is monitored by anyone from Oracle who would help in this matter, so you may wait for an update from them here.

Thanks,
              Hussein