This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Does the classnotfound issue occur only after applying patch ?
Can you try if you find any luck by running the two other scripts that can set the environment path?
Thanks for your reply. Yes - the error only seemed to show up after installing the patch - I tried the java weblogic.version command before installing the patch so that I could compare the results with running it later and it produced a result then. After the result - it produced an error.
I tried running the sh files you suggested setDomainEnv.sh and commonenv and then tried the weblogic.version - and no luck. I then tried running the setWLSEnv.sh again and then trying weblogic.version - and still no luck.
I was trying a few more things after I sent my last reply and wondered if my classpath and path values might have not had correct values after running setWLSENV.sh
When I echo'ed their values, they came back without any of the values being set by setWLSEnv.sh
I then set them by copying and pasting the values echo'ed back from the setWLSEnv.sh file - by using export CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:<<paste of echo'ed classpath from setWLSEnv.sh>> and then the same for the path. After this, I tried the java weblogic.version and that worked - so now, I guess I am left to deal with issue of my setWLSEnv.sh not setting the CLASSPATH and PATH variables.
I have experiencing the same problem with weblogic.version. I resolved it by sourcing setWLSenv.sh like this:
After that I was able to run the java weblogic.version successfully.