This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2013 12:40 AM by 1006212 RSS

Doinng a join

1006212 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello my dear Friends

I have to tables

borders:country1,country2,lenght

now i want to know if borders is asymetrical , symetrical means for every country if there is a (france,netherland,150) record in borders, there also should be ((neitherland,france,150) , otherwise it is asymetrical.

so i think i should have a join between these two tables,
this is my idea: if should test whether the count of country1 and country2 for every country is equal or not, if i count find a difference, then the borders table is asymetrical.

if my idea is true, what is the sql command for it?

thank you so much for your help

best regards
  • 1. Re: Doinng a join
    sb92075 Guru
    How do I ask a question on the forums?
    SQL and PL/SQL FAQ

we speak SQL?
    Do you speak SQL? If so, please be sure sure to post some in the future.
  • 2. Outer Self-Join
    Frank Kulash Guru
    Hi,

You can do a self-join, like this:
    SELECT     a.*
    ,     NVL2 ( b.country1
              , 'Symmetrical'
              , 'Asymmetrical'
              )
    FROM          borders  a
    LEFT OUTER JOIN     borders  b  ON  b.country1     = a.country2
                           AND     b.country2       = a.country1
                           AND b.border_length = a.border_length
    ;
    LENGTH is the name of a built-in function, so it's not a good column name.

I hope this answers your question.
    If not, post a little sample data (CREATE TABLE and INSERT statements, relevant columns only) for all tables involved, and also post the results you want from that data.
    Explain, using specific examples, how you get those results from that data.
    Always say which version of Oracle you're using (e.g., 11.2.0.2.0).
    See the forum FAQ {message:id=9360002}

Edited by: Frank Kulash on Apr 30, 2013 11:17 AM
    1003209 wrote:
    (france,netherland,150) record in borders, there also should be ((neitherland,france,150)
    France and the Netherlands don't actually border each other, do they? (At least not now; maybe in Napoleon's time.)
  • 3. Re: Doinng a join
    1006212 Newbie
    Yes, sure thank you
  • 4. Re: Doinng a join
    Arild Explorer
    You want to detect if one or more rows doesn't have a mate, is that it?
    WITH borders (country1, country2, length)
         AS (SELECT 'FRANCE', 'BELGIUM', 150 FROM DUAL
             UNION ALL
             SELECT 'BELGIUM', 'FRANCE', 150 FROM DUAL
             UNION ALL
             SELECT 'NETHERLANDS', 'BELGIUM', 70 FROM DUAL) -- find me...

SELECT b.country1, b.country2, b.length 
    FROM borders b
    MINUS
    SELECT b.country2, b.country1, b.length 
    FROM borders b
    ;
  • 5. Re: Outer Self-Join
    1006212 Newbie
    Thank you very much

im using oracle 11g.
    but i should mention that length field is actually no necessary for this problem. i deleted it.

also it should say 'yes asymetrical table ' or 'no symetrical table'

i'm sorry that my questions are very basic, since im beginner.

thank you so much in advance.
  • 6. Re: Doinng a join
    1006212 Newbie
    no Thank u i think its not the case, i explained above.
  • 7. Re: Outer Self-Join
    Frank Kulash Guru
    Hi,
    1003209 wrote:
    Thank you very much

im using oracle 11g.
    but i should mention that length field is actually no necessary for this problem. i deleted it.
    Then remove the join condition involving the length.
    also it should say 'yes asymetrical table ' or 'no symetrical table'
    Then where I said, 'Asymmetrical', you should say 'yes asymetrical table ', and where I said "Symmetrical', you should say 'no symetrical table'.
    i'm sorry that my questions are very basic, since im beginner.
    Basic questions are fine; incomplete questions are bad.
    Always post CREATE TABLE and INSERT statements for a little sample data (or a WITH clause, like Arild did), and the exact results you want from that data.
    thank you so much in advance.
    Isn't your problem solved now? What's wrong with the solutions already given? When you post the sample data and results, post your best attempt based on the solutions above. Point out where it is getting the wrong results, and explain how you get the right results in those places.
  • 8. Re: Outer Self-Join
    1006212 Newbie
    Dear Frank thank you very much
    but i mean it should not generate a lot of record but just print out 'yes' or 'no'
    if there is at least one no, the answer is no, if thee are just yes, the answer is yes.
  • 9. Re: Outer Self-Join
    1006212 Newbie
    i wrote more details in a seperate thread

SELECT     NVL2 ( b.country1
    , 'No'
    , 'Yes'
    )
    FROM     borders a
    LEFT OUTER JOIN     borders b ON b.country1     = a.country2
    AND     b.country2 = a.country1;

now i want to chage it, i want to output yes or no:
    if there is at list one no , the answer is no, otherwise yes, it means if all are yes it its yes.

i mean it should not generate a lot of record but just print out 'yes' or 'no'
    if there is at least one no, the answer is no, if thee are just yes, the answer is yes.
  • 10. Re: Outer Self-Join
    ranit B Expert
    Not tested
     SELECT     
         case when
         (SUM(     
              NVL2 ( b.country1
               , 1 --'No'
               , 0 --'Yes'
             )
                 ) OVER()) >0
         then 'NO' else 'YES'
     FROM      borders a
    -OR- this :
     SELECT     
         case when
         (MAX(     
              NVL2 ( b.country1
               , 1 --'No'
               , 0 --'Yes'
                 )
                    )
          )>0
         then 'NO' else 'YES'
     FROM      borders a
  • 11. Re: Outer Self-Join
    Frank Kulash Guru
    Hi,
    1003209 wrote:
    i wrote more details in a seperate thread
    Do you mean {message:id=10903971}? It acually has fewer details, and no sample data.
    SELECT     NVL2 ( b.country1
    , 'No'
    , 'Yes'
    )
    FROM     borders a

now i want to chage it, i want to output yes or no:
    if there is at list one no , the answer is no, otherwise yes, it means if all are yes it its yes.

i mean it should not generate a lot of record but just print out 'yes' or 'no'
    It sounds like an EXISTS sub-query, with a self-join in the sub-query, would do that. If you'd like help, then post a little sample data (CREATE TABLE and INSERT statements) and the results you want from that data. Include examples of any special cases you need to handle (e.g., a country with no borders).
  • 12. Re: Outer Self-Join
    1006212 Newbie
    Thank you very much

--------------------------------------------------------
    -- File created - Tuesday-April-30-2013
    -- DDL for Table BORDERS

CREATE TABLE "intern"."BORDERS"
    (     "COUNTRY1" CHAR(2 BYTE),
         "COUNTRY2" CHAR(2 BYTE),
         "LENGTH" NUMBER
    ) SEGMENT CREATION IMMEDIATE
    PCTFREE 10 PCTUSED 40 INITRANS 1 MAXTRANS 255 NOCOMPRESS LOGGING
    STORAGE(INITIAL 57344 NEXT 57344 MINEXTENTS 1 MAXEXTENTS 2147483645
    PCTINCREASE 0 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1 BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT FLASH_CACHE DEFAULT CELL_FLASH_CACHE DEFAULT)
    TABLESPACE "STUDENT" ;

COMMENT ON COLUMN "intern"."BORDERS"."COUNTRY1" IS 'a country code';

COMMENT ON COLUMN "intern"."BORDERS"."COUNTRY2" IS 'a country code';

COMMENT ON COLUMN "intern"."BORDERS"."LENGTH" IS 'length of the border between country1 and country2';

COMMENT ON TABLE "intern"."BORDERS" IS 'informations about neighboring countries';
    REM INSERTING into intern.BORDERS
    SET DEFINE OFF;
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ad','es',63);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ad','fr',56);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ae','om',410);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ae','sa',457);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('af','cn',76);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('af','ir',936);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('af','pk',2430);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('af','tj',1206);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('af','tm',744);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('af','uz',137);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('al','gr',282);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('al','mk',151);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('al','yu',287);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('am','az',787);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('am','ge',164);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('am','ir',35);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('am','tr',268);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('an','gp',10);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ao','cd',2712);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ao','cg',201);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ao','na',1376);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ao','zm',1110);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ar','bo',832);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ar','br',1224);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ar','cl',5150);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ar','py',1880);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ar','uy',579);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('at','ch',164);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('at','cz',362);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('at','de',784);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('at','hu',366);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('at','it',430);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('at','li',35);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('at','si',330);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('at','sk',91);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('az','ge',322);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('az','ir',611);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('az','ru',284);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('az','tr',9);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ba','hr',932);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ba','yu',527);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bd','in',4053);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bd','mm',193);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('be','de',167);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('be','fr',620);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('be','lu',148);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('be','nl',450);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bf','bj',306);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bf','ci',584);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bf','gh',549);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bf','ml',1000);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bf','ne',628);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bf','tg',126);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bg','gr',494);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bg','mk',148);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bg','ro',608);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bg','tr',240);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bg','yu',318);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bi','cd',233);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bi','rw',290);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bi','tz',451);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bj','ne',266);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bj','ng',773);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bj','tg',644);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bn','my',381);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bo','br',3400);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bo','cl',861);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bo','pe',900);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bo','py',750);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','co',1643);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','gf',673);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','gy',1119);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','pe',1560);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','py',1290);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','sr',597);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','uy',985);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','ve',2200);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bt','cn',470);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bt','in',605);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bw','na',1360);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bw','za',1840);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bw','zw',813);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('by','lt',502);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('by','lv',141);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('by','pl',407);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('by','ru',959);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('by','ua',891);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bz','gt',266);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bz','mx',250);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ca','us',8893);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cd','cf',1577);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cd','cg',2410);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cd','rw',217);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cd','sd',628);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cd','tz',459);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cd','ug',765);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cd','zm',1930);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cf','cg',467);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cf','cm',797);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cf','sd',1165);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cf','td',1197);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cg','cm',523);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('cg','ga',1903);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ch','de',334);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ch','fr',573);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ch','it',740);

-- DDL for Index BORDERS_KEY

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "intern"."BORDERS_KEY" ON "intern"."BORDERS" ("COUNTRY1", "COUNTRY2")
    PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2 MAXTRANS 255 COMPUTE STATISTICS
    PCTINCREASE 0 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1 BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT FLASH_CACHE DEFAULT CELL_FLASH_CACHE DEFAULT)
    TABLESPACE "STUDENT" ;
    -- Constraints for Table BORDERS

ALTER TABLE "intern"."BORDERS" ADD CONSTRAINT "BORDERS_KEY" PRIMARY KEY ("COUNTRY1", "COUNTRY2")
    USING INDEX PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2 MAXTRANS 255 COMPUTE STATISTICS
    TABLESPACE "STUDENT" ENABLE;

ALTER TABLE "intern"."BORDERS" ADD CONSTRAINT "BORDERS_LENGTH_CHECK" CHECK (
    Length > 0
    ) ENABLE;

now if i could find one data like germany and france and there is not record like france and germany, so it means that the table is assymetrical and the answer is no

if all the data is syymetrical means for all records like germany, france there is france germany , so it is no assymetrical

i hope now it is clear.
  • 13. Re: Outer Self-Join
    Frank Kulash Guru
    Hi,
    1003209 wrote:
    ... now if i could find one data like germany and france and there is not record like france and germany, so it means that the table is assymetrical and the answer is no
    I can guess that 'fr' stands for France, but what about Germany? I see both 'ge' and 'de' in the data, but neither is realted to 'fr'.
    i hope now it is clear.
    It's a big step in the right direction. You still need to post the exact, complete results you want from the sample data you posted.

Not everyone who wants to help you has a schema called "intern" (especially with the double-quotes) or a tablespace called student, so these things need to be edited out. It doesn't take very much time, but if you can't be bothered to do it, why should anyone else?

LENGTH is still a bad column name. Earlier, you said you deleted it; why did you put it back again?

Do you really need this much sample data to show what the problem is? If you could do it with maybe 10 rows of sample data data, and 4 rows of results, wouldn't that be easier for you (and everyone else)?
  • 14. Re: Outer Self-Join
    1006212 Newbie
    lets just consider this

insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ba','hr',932);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('ba','yu',527);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bd','in',4053);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bd','mm',193);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('be','de',167);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('be','fr',620);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('be','lu',148);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('be','nl',450);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bf','bj',306);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bf','ci',584);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bf','gh',549);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bf','ml',1000);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bf','ne',628);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bf','tg',126);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bg','gr',494);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bg','mk',148);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bg','ro',608);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bg','tr',240);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bg','yu',318);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bi','cd',233);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bi','rw',290);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bi','tz',451);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bj','ne',266);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bj','ng',773);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bj','tg',644);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bn','my',381);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bo','br',3400);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bo','cl',861);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bo','pe',900);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bo','py',750);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','co',1643);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','gf',673);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','gy',1119);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','pe',1560);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','py',1290);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','sr',597);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','uy',985);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('br','ve',2200);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bt','cn',470);
    Insert into intern.BORDERS (COUNTRY1,COUNTRY2,LENGTH) values ('bt','in',605);

for example bf,bj exists but bj,bf does not
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points