This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
1. What is the error you get when you access the Admin console?1 person found this helpful
2. Did you try changing the hostname in the URL to the ipaddress and check if the console is accessible?
3. Did you ping the weblogic machine from the machine where you are unable to access the console?
4. Do you see any errors/warnings in the Weblogic Server side when you hit the admin console page?
5. You could also try to use a HTML sniffer between your browser and WLS, in order to see if you can find something wrong in HTTP requests and responses ...
For instance: http://www.htmlsniffer.com/
I tried changing the listen address in the Config.xml to the IPaddress and the problem was resolved...