This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
What do you mean with 'I change the parameter values to run the report'?
Do you make any changes in the 'Edit' Mode of the page (Region Definition -> Source)?
For " 'I change the parameter values to run the report'? " , I meant that once I change the parameters which are passed to the report with different values , then it would reset it back to the report as same as earlier without showing the column which links to another page. Again I got to select the option "select columns" - select the column on the left side of the shuttle and click on the right arrow button to move it to the right side of the shuttle and click on "Apply Changes" to reflect the column in the IR.
Let me know if anyone has any solution to this .
Sorry for the double posting.
Edited by: Rads on Apr 29, 2013 12:02 PM
I'm still a little bit confused.
You created a report in this way:?!
where column = :Item_value
And than you pass a value to :Item_value when you call the report?!
And after that the columns of your report are changed and you lost the link column?!
These are the steps I have followed -
1. I have created an IR report with 3 parameters (which are three drop-down list of values) and created a link to one of the columns , when the user clicks on the link it navigates to another page displaying the estimated costs for that selected record
2. When I run the report passing these 3 parameters it does not show up the link column
3. So I click on the "Actions" button which displays a list and I select the option "Select Columns" and highlight the link column on the left side of the shuttle to the right side of the shuttle and click on apply changes
4. I click on the "Actions" button and select the option "Save the Report" , save as with "Primary" default settings and click "Apply
5. Now the report will be executed displaying the link column
6. Once I change the parameters (the values in the drop-down lists) , the link column disappears, so again I have to do the additional steps from (3-4)
Let me know if it made any clarity to you. Thanks a lot for taking time .