This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: May 2, 2013 5:38 AM by EdStevens RSS

Installation isssue

1006722 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

I am trying to install 11g database. In that process in password management while giving password to SYSTEM and SYS i am getting a popup with message

"Two passwords for the following users did not match.Please type two identical passwords for each user.
SYSTEM
SYS."

Please kindly reply the solution to my mail id : prudhvi.kanumuri@gmail.com

thank you
  • 1. Re: Installation isssue
    EdStevens Guru
    Currently Being Moderated
    1003719 wrote:
    Hello,

I am trying to install 11g database. In that process in password management while giving password to SYSTEM and SYS i am getting a popup with message

"Two passwords for the following users did not match.Please type two identical passwords for each user.
    SYSTEM
    SYS."

Please kindly reply the solution to my mail id : <redacted>

thank you
    If I were you I'd first edit your post and remove your email. That is unless you actually enjoy the flood of offers to launder money out of Nigeria and purchase certain, ah, "enchancement" products. Actually you've already exposed your email to a host of web crawler/haversters, so to some degree it's too late, but you can certainly minimize the damage by editing your post.

After doing that, the next thing you need to do is adjust your expectations of a forum -- any forum. The basic rule is 'write to the forum, read from the forum'. In other words, don't start something here and expect to continue/finish it in some other channel.

As for your question, did you select "Use Different Administrative Passwords" or "Use the Same Administrative Password for All Accounts" ?

Edited by: EdStevens on May 2, 2013 7:38 AM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points