3 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2013 3:25 AM by 1006969 RSS

Oracle Database:Program with PL-SQL

Dear Sir,

I recently attented a Oracle University traininig for Oracle Database:Program with Pl-sql at knoenig Solution.The trainer could show me the
      practical implementation for Remote Dependencies.I have oracle support available for 5 days.Can anybody help me out.How can I materilize.

Regards
      Vinny Trisal
        • 1. Re: Oracle Database:Program with PL-SQL
          BluShadow
          user8882596 wrote:
          Dear Sir,

I recently attented a Oracle University traininig for Oracle Database:Program with Pl-sql at knoenig Solution.The trainer could show me the
          practical implementation for Remote Dependencies.I have oracle support available for 5 days.Can anybody help me out.How can I materilize.

Regards
          Vinny Trisal
          Sorry, but it's not clear what you are asking.

How can you materialize what exactly?
          Do you mean the trainer could not show you a practical implementation of remote dependencies? and if so, in what context where remote dependencies being demonstrated?
          • 2. Re: Oracle Database:Program with PL-SQL
            Billy~Verreynne
            user8882596 wrote:

Can anybody help me out.How can I materilize.
            Overheard in the USS Enterprise's transporter room. "+Kirk to Enterprise. Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!+".

;-)

PS. Appreciate that English is not your home language, but your description of your problem is very unclear.
            • 3. Re: Oracle Database:Program with PL-SQL
              Dear Sir,

Understand Remote Dependencies,what I have read in PDF are some concepts relating to timestamp and signature.The entire process
              what has to be configured in init.ora and how the Remote Dependencies concept is implemented.By materialize means how to implement
              the entire process,step by step.

Regards
              Vinny trisal