Can you explain what you are trying to do? I'm not following as you are configuring both MQI and MQM. What kind of client is placing a message on what kind of queue and what kind of queue is that client expecting to pick up the reply message?
Oracle Tuxedo Chief Architect
Thanks for the reply and following is my aim.
1) My client is a simple 'C' client which will place a messge in IBM MQ (in my case the queue name is IN.QUEUE) using the MQ client libraries.
2) I expect the Tuxedo MQ adapter should pick up the message from the MQ(i.e. IN.QUEUE) and calls the Tuxedo service (TOUPPPER)
a) As part of the MQ message i have filled the MQMD.ReplytoQ as OUT.QUEUE i.e. i am expecting the response of my tuxedo message in OUT.QUEUE
b) Also i have configured the MQMD.Format as "MYUPPER", meaning as per my TM_MQI.CFG configuration it should call the TOUPPER tuxedo message
3) What i expect is the response of the TOUPPER message should be put in my ReplyToQueue .i.e OUT.QUEUE.
4) My simple 'C' client will read the MQ message from OUT.QUEUE.
5) Everything works fine, expect the response message is not put in OUT.QUEUE.
Actually it is by mistake i configured both MQI and MQM, for my requirement only MQI enough.
Now, i found the issue and it is due to the Request Message contiains the value MQMD.MsgType = 8 ( meaning The message is one that does not require a reply).
I have found this thru 'TM_MQI (Tuxedo MQ Series Adapter Server To Pick-up Message From MQ Series) Doesn't Return Data To Reply-queue [ID 1491217.1]"
I changed my client program to do MQPUT with MQMD.MsgType = MQMT_REQUEST, Now i am getting the response.
Thanks for your reply.
141047.dev!TM_MQI.3895.1.0: gtrid x0 x5184ecad x2c: MsgType: 8