3 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2013 2:24 PM by BikashBagaria RSS

Signature based logins

user597820
      Iam trying to connect to OIM 11g externally.

I don't want to hard code my password in the code. Can I continue using
                     ConfigurationClient.ComplexSetting config = ConfigurationClient.getComplexSettingByPath("Discovery.CoreServer");
                     env = config.getAllSettings();

tcSignatureMessage moSignature = tcCryptoUtil.sign("xelsysadm", "PrivateKey");
                     my_tcutilityfactory = new tcUtilityFactory(env, moSignature);

in 11gR2 as well??
        • 1. Re: Signature based logins
          Karthik Perath
          user597820 wrote:
          Iam trying to connect to OIM 11g externally.

I don't want to hard code my password in the code. Can I continue using
                         ConfigurationClient.ComplexSetting config = ConfigurationClient.getComplexSettingByPath("Discovery.CoreServer");
                         env = config.getAllSettings();

tcSignatureMessage moSignature = tcCryptoUtil.sign("xelsysadm", "PrivateKey");
                         my_tcutilityfactory = new tcUtilityFactory(env, moSignature);

in 11gR2 as well??
          Yes.
          • 2. Re: Signature based logins & UserManager OIM11g
            user597820
            Iam trying to update an J2EE app which connects to OIM externally( Deployed on the same weblogic server)
            Currently I have defined my UserOperations as:

tcUserOperationsIntf = (tcUserOperationsIntf) OHandler.getUtilityFactory("SIGNATURE").getUtility("Thor.API.Operations.tcUserOperationsIntf");

Where OHandler.getUtilityFactory("SIGNATURE") is used to connect to OIM.
            I want to only update the UserOperations part and was trying to see if the following is the right way to do it?

UserManager userService = (UserManager)OHandler.getUtilityFactory("SIGNATURE").getService("oracle.iam.identity.usermgmt.api.UserManager");

Thanks.
            • 3. Re: Signature based logins & UserManager OIM11g
              BikashBagaria
              Follow this : http://fusionsecurity.blogspot.com/2013/01/authenticating-oim-apis-without-end.html

or use callbacks: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37115_01/dev.1112/e27150/callbacks.htm#CIHCGAGA

-Bikash