This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2013 9:01 AM by Brandye Barrington RSS

Account Locked Unable to check results !!!

911066 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
hi ,

I had appeared for OCJP 6 on 30th Apr 2013, after appearing the exam i got a mail stating that i have to create a web account to access my results, as i was in office i used my official mail id to create a web account and check my results , sadly the result was not getting displayed as the mail id that i had used to give the exam and the mail Id i had used to check the results was different , my account then got locked its been 5 days and there has been no response from the Oracle support team , its really frustrating !!!!

can any one please guide me what to do ?
  • 1. Re: Account Locked Unable to check results !!!
    bigdelboy Pro
    908063 wrote:
    hi ,

I had appeared for OCJP 6 on 30th Apr 2013, after appearing the exam i got a mail stating that i have to create a web account to access my results, as i was in office i used my official mail id to create a web account and check my results , sadly the result was not getting displayed as the mail id that i had used to give the exam and the mail Id i had used to check the results was different , my account then got locked its been 5 days and there has been no response from the Oracle support team , its really frustrating !!!!

can any one please guide me what to do ?
    1) In future appreciate it is seriously not clever to start mixing details on acouns relatd to certification.

2) The 5 days is 5 business days .... and we have bank holidays and weekends scattered in your 5 business days.

3) Raising the query with the Oracle Support team is proably the best hing to do. Be aware it is very easy for email return for them to get caught in a spam filter, so check your filter carefully (there may be filters at some workplaces you are not aware of). Otherwise acquaint yourself with the help center at http://certification.oracle.com
  • 2. Re: Account Locked Unable to check results !!!
    Brandye Barrington Expert
    I assume that this issue has been sorted, or you would have posted again. Please let me know if you need assistance with this.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points