6 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2013 4:41 AM by 807877 RSS

Project not show in lov

Hi ,
      i am creating the project through a template by ''copy to'' option and the project is created successfully but when i am creating the expenditure batch so in its l.O.V the new created project is not show in the project tab why? while the older project were shown .??????

kindly suggest

regards
      umais
        • 1. Re: Project not show in lov
          Dina Rotem
          Hi

Check the status of the new project. Usually the copy functions creates a new project but set it to the initial status. You might need to change the status of the new project to Approved - Active.

Dina
          • 2. Re: Project not show in lov
            Hi Dina,
            The project is already in approved status. i tried also by creating a new template with the existing project type and create project but the issue still there . i also become a key member of the project but issue still there . kindly help me in this regards

thankx alot.
            • 3. Re: Project not show in lov
              Dina Rotem
              Hi

Check the start and end date of the project.
              Check the transaction control, and verify the tasks are chargeable.
              Be sure the project is created in the same operating unit, where you are trying to enter the expenditures. If not, you need to enable - Allow cross charge from other operating units.

Dina
              • 4. Re: Project not show in lov
                Hi Dina,
                there is only two expenditure type asset under construction or asset in transit and both are chargeable.yes we also give the project start and end date to the project .and the project is also belong from the same OU. but it still not pick in L.O.V. and the rest of the project created by other are showing in L.O.V.

thank you
                Rgds
                umais
                • 5. Re: Project not show in lov
                  Hi,
                  Check whether you rproject organisation setup correctly with the classification as " Expenditure and event owning organisation" , Also make sure your project organisation is part of the hierarchy what you mentioned in implementation option.

Thanks
                  • 6. Re: Project not show in lov
                    HI,
                    Thank you all the issue has been resolve now.