This discussion is archived
12 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2013 9:23 PM by 1007152 RSS

Exam results for 1Z0-858

1007139 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

Yesterday (4th May 2013) , I had appeared for the 1Z0-858 (OCPJWCD EE5) certitifcation exam at the NIIT,Residency Road,Bangalore test center, and that will get a mail regarding the results in 30 min after completing the test, but its been a whole day now, and theres no update from Oracle regarding this.Can anyone please let me know the reason for this delay ?

Edited by: 1004136 on May 4, 2013 8:44 PM
  • 1. Re: Exam results for 1Z0-858
    1007141 Newbie
    the very same issue with me....no mail and no results.
  • 2. Re: Exam results for 1Z0-858
    matthew_morris Expert
    You are supposed to create a Certview account before taking an exam. Exam results are only available through Certview. Even the email (which comes through way of this account) does not provide the results but merely indicates that the results are ready to be viewed in Certview. Since both of you just created your OTN account today, I'm pretty confident that you do not yet have a Certview account.

Create your Certview account at the following URL. Use the middle option (I have an Oracle Web Account). It may take a couple of days to get the account set up, so you won't know your results until then.

https://education.oracle.com/pls/eval-eddap-dcd/ocp_interface.ocp_candidate_login?p_include=Y&p_org_id=1001&p_lang=US
  • 3. Re: Exam results for 1Z0-858
    1007141 Newbie
    hey mathew...
    i tell u everything...

yesterday i gave my exam...but wen i went to check the result, their website, i.e. certview.oracle.com was under construction n temporarily dns failure

but when the website was okay n it was running, i checked my result on certview...i couldn't see my results.
    i already have given many certification tests before with the same testing ID also. hence i have a proper established account.

plzz help...i need my result.
  • 4. Re: Exam results for 1Z0-858
    1007139 Newbie
    Hi Mathew,

Even I have a CertView account and I had created this account after I had qualified for the OCPJP 6 (last year) and was able to see my exam results for the OCPJP6 certification after a couple of days.And yesterday, the certification I appeared for had the same Oracle TestingId.

On calling the test center, they told me that theres some backend issue from the Oracle ,I am not sure how true is that.
    -Shashank
  • 5. Re: Exam results for 1Z0-858
    bigdelboy Pro
    1004136 wrote:
    Hi Mathew,

Even I have a CertView account and I had created this account after I had qualified for the OCPJP 6 (last year) and was able to see my exam results for the OCPJP6 certification after a couple of days.And yesterday, the certification I appeared for had the same Oracle TestingId.

On calling the test center, they told me that theres some backend issue from the Oracle ,I am not sure how true is that.
    -Shashank
    This can happen, espeically at weekends.

It looks like there have been some problem from at least some test ceners getting results through to Certview.

It is a weekend ... one with a bank holiday at that in some cases, though AFAIK it was on Wednesday in most if not all of India.

A lot of the experts who fix these things when broken will only be back at work on Tuesday (US local).

So it it probably best to be patient until then.
  • 6. Re: Exam results for 1Z0-858
    1007141 Newbie
    but are u sure we will get the results??
  • 7. Re: Exam results for 1Z0-858
    1007139 Newbie
    Well, I got a mail from Pearson VUE today, and created a web account there.The status of the exam that I took on 4th May shows it as 'Taken' here.The one I took last year also shows it as 'Taken'.

I guess the Pearson VUE doesn't show the exam results ? Please correct if I'm wrong
  • 8. Re: Exam results for 1Z0-858
    1007141 Newbie
    hey!...
    pearsonvue is only your test organiser.
    it has nothing to do with results.
    it shows the status that exam "taken".

we are stuck that exam results are only displayed at certview.
    but it is not displaying the results of candidates who appeared on 4th may '13
  • 9. Re: Exam results for 1Z0-858
    matthew_morris Expert
    I guess the Pearson VUE doesn't show the exam results ?
    You guess correctly. The only place that you can view the results is Certview. If, as it seems from the various posts, Certview has had a hiccup, then you will need to wait until Oracle resolves the issue. They will. Your scores will become available. I can't say when because I have nothing to do with it.
  • 10. Re: Exam results for 1Z0-858
    1007141 Newbie
    thanks mathew :)

i hope soon it gets resolved...its a costly exam and went well...so we get a bit scared :)
  • 11. Re: Exam results for 1Z0-858
    1007139 Newbie
    Hey its resolved.

Just checked my results...Bingo !! :)
  • 12. Re: Exam results for 1Z0-858
    1007152 Newbie
    Yes....its resolved at last

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points