I have a problem when connect OBIEE to Essbase server. I using OBI Administration tool connect to Essbase, but when I click Update Member Count or View Members, I got an error: +[nQSError: 96001] Essbase Error+
- Installed Essbase client in client
- Installed Essbase client in OBIEE server: I downloaded 3 files: V25466-01.zip, V25527-01.zip, V25528-01.zip. Are that files?
- In OBIEE server, I config enviroment variables: ARBORPATH=/home/oracle/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/common/EssbaseRTC-64/188.8.131.52 ESSLANG=English_UnitedStates.Latin1@Binary ESSBASEPATH=/home/oracle/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/common/EssbaseRTC-64/184.108.40.206 LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/oracle/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/lib:$ESSBASEPATH/bin:$ARBORPATH/bin:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
- OBI Administration tool imported meta data successful
- Click Update Member Count or View Members --> Server response an error that be described above
Did i config environment variables failed? :(
Version of BI Administration and OBIEE tool: 220.127.116.11
Version of EAS: 18.104.22.168
OBIEE & Essbase server OS: Linux 86-64
Is this document for installation in Windows? I think have some difference between configuration in Windows & Linux. In the Windows, all files of Essbase clients in: Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\products\Essbase\EssbaseClient\bin . But in the Linux, we have two directories: Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/products/Essbase/EssbaseClient And +/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/common/EssbaseRTC+
Do you please explain about 2 directories in Linux?