This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
1. It sounds like you've got the process open in Director when trying to run the job.
3. Not directly; only as child entities of an Account, Contact or Prospect.
Hi Nick. thanks for your reply.
I am newbie to the OEDQ. When you say that proces is open in Director, what does it mean? How can i close it?
In order to overcome this situation i did
1. stop datanomic service on Win2003 server
2. started Job Main Initialize reference Data in EDQ-CDS - initialize Reference Data project and waited to finish
3. started Job Real- time START ALL in EDQ-CDS project
4. this is the step where some of the jobs are errorong out, as stated before
From above to mee it looks like there should not be any process open in Director.
can you please share your thoughts
Are you running these jobs from the Server Console or Director application? They must be run from the Server Console using a run label and run profile setting. See the CDS Installation Guide for instructions. Note that you only need to run the initialize job once - not each time you restart. Also, if you are using CDS 9.0.4 with the default language domain settings then we supply pre-initialized data so you don't need to run the initialize job at all.