This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2013 7:22 AM by Raviteja Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Fusion Middleware 11g-11.1.1.6  components needed and order of Install
    Raviteja Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Thanks Erik,
    Looks like I better stick to the configuration in doc#1436807.1, in which I'm at the Portal config part. Getting an error where I specify Portlet schema, RCU 11.1.6 didn't create any schema with name "portlet" in it and I'm getting an error when I create a PORTLET schema myself. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance..
  • 16. Re: Fusion Middleware 11g-11.1.1.6  components needed and order of Install
    Erik Janssen Pro
    Obviously something is wrong here. When you select the <PREFIX>PORTAL schema, the <PREFIX>PORTLET schema below the WEBCENTER component is automatically selected. To avoid any issues, remove all schemas with mrca and recreate them. Be careful not to uncheck the <PREFIX>_PORTLET schema.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
  • 17. Re: Fusion Middleware 11g-11.1.1.6  components needed and order of Install
    Raviteja Newbie
    Thanks Erik, I did what you've advised and now I get past that error, I'm getting OID error now but working with support on that.

Thank you
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points