This content has been marked as final. Show 14 replies
Please answer to the below questions and also try the action plans.
1. Was the same application tested duly in the integrated weblogic server in Jdeveloper?
2. Is the application accessible when deployed on to the Admin server in the standalone environment?
3. Did you access the admin console and check the deployment status of your application?
4. If it worked fine, did you retarget the ADF libraries to the managed servers, before deploying the ADF application to the managed Servers?
5. When you see the application doesn't load on the browser, did you see any errors in the server console where you started the weblogic server?
6. If you still see no error, Please go ahead and enable the deployment debug flag from Admin console and redeploy the application and let us know the results of all the above action plans?
1. Yes, It is tested in IntegragtedWebLogic Server by jdeveloper. It loads on browser and displays data.
2. Even if it is deployed on Admin Server, it is not accessible. It shows the same message as loading........
3. I accessed the admin console and checked the status. It is active and healthy as well.
4. It didn't retarget the ADF libraries. The point is not clear to me.
5. I didn't see any errors in the server console.
6. If I am not mistaking, you are talking about adminconsole/servers/managed server(ADFServer)/debug/weblogic/enable. I
did it and I was forced to restart my server and after that I redeployed it again. But I didn't find anything to trace on.
If possible please explain again the 6th point.
The status is same as it was. message loading.....with a ratating ring.
Also due to 6th point my server has slowed down.
As you're seeing the deployment status active of the application, there is no point to turn on the deployment debug flag.
Regarding 4th point "4. It didn't retarget the ADF libraries. The point is not clear to me."
It is necessary to re-target the ADF libraries to the managed servers , to which you are deploying your ADF Application. Otherwise you may see the improper behavior of the application due to the dependency on AdF artifacts.
Also try the below action
Add the site to trusted sites:
1) In the browser, select "Tools" -> "Internet Options"
2) Open the "Security" tab
3) Select "Trusted sites"
4) Add the corresponding site, for eg 127.0.0.1
Please restart the browser and test the application and let us know the results.
All liabraries are retargeted.
It is already added in trusted site. I checked.
When I see my deployed application in EM it is up and running. When I click on this deployed application which is under interntal application. It shows me details of this deployed application. Under web Services it is showing message as "no web services found" I doubt here, possibly something is balance to be configured or to be tuned. If you give me your personal email address then I can attach some of the screen shots to you for further clearance.
Please try to solve this because only this point is balance for my sample application to run successfully.
When I open Enterprise Manager I find the below message under
ITSDemo (ADFServer) Note: ITSDemo is my test application name and ADFServer is managed server name.
It is like this
Service Name port test
no web services found
I have no idea as what should be here. If it is ignorable then it is ok to me.
You may ignore web service error, as it is a ADF application.
When you run the ADF application on the browser, do you see any error icon on the status bar of browser?
There can be some java script errors also that might stop the application to come up.
Try running the application on different browsers and check the behavior.
Try the below on Firefox.
1. Open the Console
Go to the screen where you are experiencing the error. In Firefox, navigate to Tools > Web Developer > Error Console
2. Identify the Error
The error console will open. If you don't see any errors try reloading the page. The error may be generated when the page loads.
Let me know if you find any suspicious errors that might help us to drill down on the root cause of the issue.
Normally I am using Internet Explorer 7. I didn't see any java scripts error on while it is loading. Apart from this I used google chrome and the status is same as ie. I have one 9.7" android tablet. On this tablet also I checked and the result is same. It is showing as loading... with a rotating ring in blue color. Right now I don't have firefox. I need to download it but
on these 3 browsers the result is same.
We may need to gather more details to understand the root cause of the issue.
If you are neither seeing any java script errors on the browser nor observing any error in the server console, you can proceed to capture 4-5 set of thread dumps with 5-10 seconds interval and share us the same.
This will help us to understand what the application thread was trying to do when loading the page, or the application was in a hung state by making the application threads to get stuck.
Please revert back with thread dumps.. Also suggest you to log a Support Ticket with Oracle Support parallely.
Here are the 2 different ways to take thread dumps in WebLogic Server
1. Use operating system commands to get the thread dumps when WLS starts up from a command-line script:
On Windows OSes, thread dumps can be created by
<ctrl>+<break> -- the thread dumps are generated in the server stdout
2. Using weblogic.WLST:
setDomain.cmd or setDomain.sh depending on the OS