1 Reply Latest reply: May 8, 2013 9:06 AM by Subramanian Meyyappan RSS

default web site on 10g ias

I realize this is probably a dumb question, but some 10g ias servers got dumped in my lap and I had no part of setting them up. My question is if I hit just the IP of my server I get an internal server error, but if I type the url of my application on the server it works fine. I would like to forward the request when the user hits the IP to the url of our application.
        • 1. Re: default web site on 10g ias
          Subramanian Meyyappan
          I realize this is probably a dumb question,
          yes.
          but some 10g ias servers got dumped in my lap and I had no part of setting them up.
          blindly 10g? is it oracledb10g? 10gias(internet information server) really i cant get you here.

My question is if I hit just the IP of my server I get an internal server error,
          what error 404. first ping your ip. then it show positive response.,check it
          http://yourserverip:yourportnumber check whether service is running on the port.
          yourserverip is running around internet? or else locally(local area connection)?
          I would like to forward the request when the user hits the IP to the url of our application.
          please explain bit more

Edited by: user707 on May 8, 2013 7:35 PM