This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1 person found this helpful
We are at 12.0.6 for apps and 10.2.0.4 for DB.For the database, please refer to:
1. We want move our db from sun (now oracle) solaris to Oracle Database Appliance and also upgrade from 10.2.0.4 to 11gR2
2. Move our Apps from SUSE Linux 10 to a new SUSE Linux 11 Server
1. move the current db to new server and then upgrade
2. install 11gR2 in new Database Appliance then migrate the data to new server
3. upgrade the db in current server and then upgrade.
1. Migration path for 12.0.6 to new server and use new db 11gR2
2. We are planning to upgrade the Apps to 12.1.3 but a little later.
Export/import process for 12.0 or 12.1 using 11gR1 or 11gR2 [ID 741818.1]
For the application, please refer to:
Rapid Clone Documentation Resources For Release 11i and 12 [ID 799735.1]
Cloning Oracle Applications Release 12 with Rapid Clone [ID 406982.1]
Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.1 Maintenance Pack Installation Instructions [ID 752619.1]