This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2013 2:50 PM by rpatti RSS

Tables related to Notification Schedule in OEM 12c

Rene Antunez Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi

I posted this question in twitter but also wanted to make it here , I am trying to get directly from the OEM DB from the sysman schema is the Definition of My Schedule from OEM 12c (12.1.0.1.0) which you see in :

Setup--> Notifications --> My Notification Schedule

And specially what Im trying to get directly from the sysman schema is the definition of the emails for My Schedule

If anyone has any information related to these tables or where I can get them from , I would appreciate it

Edited by: rantunez on May 9, 2013 10:50 AM
  • 1. Re: Tables related to Notification Schedule in OEM 12c
    rpatti Explorer
    What specifically are you looking for?
    The tables are not exposed in any SDK and the data format seems to be highly customized.
  • 2. Re: Tables related to Notification Schedule in OEM 12c
    Rene Antunez Newbie
    As I was mentioning, the table(s) were the Emails are assigned in My Schedule is what I am looking for, in the example below I would be looking for notme@mail.com for the time of 12-00am -1:00am on May6th

e.g.

May 6, 2013 Monday     May 7, 2013 Tuesday     May 8, 2013 Wednesday     May 9, 2013 Thursday     May 10, 2013 Friday     May 11, 2013 Saturday     May 12, 2013 Sunday
    12:00 am - 1:00 am     notme@mail.com     me@mail.com     me@mail.com     me@mail.com.     me@mail.com     me@mail.com     me@mail.com
  • 3. Re: Tables related to Notification Schedule in OEM 12c
    rpatti Explorer
    The relevant tables are MGMT_NOTIFY_SCHEDULES, MGMT_NOTIFY_DEV_SCHEDULES and MGMT_NOTIFY_DEVICES. The SCHEDULE column in the MGMT_NOTIFY_DEV_SCHEDULES table seems to have a custom encoding that represents the schedule per email id.

Please note that these are not exposed as SDK - which means they can change over time. If you want to request a specific query or report to be supported via the product itself - I would recommend filing an Enhancement Request.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points