This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: May 11, 2013 11:10 AM by rthampi RSS

Forms 11g, enable ENTER key

rthampi Explorer
Currently Being Moderated
Hi guys

We started using Forms [32 Bit] Version 11.1.2.1.0 (Production) with Weblogic 10.3.6 and one particular application migrated from forms 6i with a TLIST item is not responding to ENTER KEY/RETURN KEY. Following one thread Forms 11g Shortcut keys like in forms6i we configured the term to fmrpcweb.res. However, once after restarting the forms server, we still cannot activate the list element by pressing the ENTER key. Any suggestions?

Regards,

raj

Edited by: rthampi on May 11, 2013 1:09 AM
  • 1. Re: Forms 11g, enable ENTER key
    rthampi Explorer
    Currently Being Moderated
    rthampi wrote:
    Hi guys

We started using Forms [32 Bit] Version 11.1.2.1.0 (Production) with Weblogic 10.3.6 and one particular application migrated from forms 6i with a TLIST item is not responding to ENTER KEY/RETURN KEY. Following one thread Forms 11g Shortcut keys like in forms6i we configured the term to fmrpcweb.res. However, once after restarting the forms server, we still cannot activate the list element by pressing the ENTER key. Any suggestions?

Regards,

raj

Edited by: rthampi on May 11, 2013 1:09 AM
    Okay I managed to get the KEY-ENTER trigger working with 11g. Rolled back to the default, as the enter key pressed had to be exclusively handled. If somebody is interested to know how the key mapping should be edited, Please open up fmrweb.res, and change the following line as:

10 : 0 : "Return" : 27 : "Return"

10 : 0 : "Return" : 75 : "Return"

Follow the link provided with the question to configure Weblogic server middleware, thats all

Regards,

raj

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points