This content has been marked as final. Show 55 replies
Set DISPLAY environment variable, then re-run. [oracle@medi02 bin]$ ./asmcmd ./asmcmd: line 123: /home/app/11.2.0/grid/bin/perl/bin/perl: No such file or directory ./asmcmd: line 146: /home/app/11.2.0/grid/bin/perl/bin/perl: No such file or directory ./asmcmd: line 146: exec: /home/app/11.2.0/grid/bin/perl/bin/perl: cannot execute: No such file or directory [oracle@medi02 bin]$
there is nothing ?
[oracle@medi02 bin]$ ./asmca [oracle@medi02 bin]$ [oracle@medi02 bin]$ [oracle@medi02 bin]$
it same man , can you please tell me how can i create asm disk in multipath due to now i lossing the disk01 in node 1 and
lossing the disk02 , 03 in node 2 please i have a vaild rman backup but i need first to create new disk which empty and then i will go with a backup ,
please advise and now everything is down ASM RDMMS NODEAPP
please i need help really .
i do the below step in node 1
our system admin do
fdisk /dev/sdb disk01 under this drive so i lose it or maybe just a hader node 1
we formating the sd which is not free ? please how can i create new disk by mutipath or drop diskgroup and create it again
fdisk /dev/sdp 3 disks is losed in node 2
and i have a valid backup?
any news will be a high appreciated.
and lost 1 disk ..... why did you do it again????
Follow this steps, ONLY in the lost disks:
1) fidsk /dev/sdX with options "n", "p", "1", "w" <-- in those 3 lost partitions
2) /etc/init.d/oracleasm createdisk DSK1 /dev/sdX1 <-- in those 3 lost partitions
3) /etc/init.d/oracleasm scandisks
4) /etc/init.d/oracleasm listdisks
5) export ORACLE_SID= ASM (could it be different ASM1 or +ASM2, check it with "ps -ef | grep asm" and write the same value)
6) export ORACLE_HOME= <grid_home>
7) execute asmca and recreate groupdisks.