This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2013 6:08 AM by Arild RSS

Regarding PL/SQL Interview Questions

raju Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

Iam Raju, I need Oracle Apex PL/SQL interview questions please send me link or interview questions.

Edited by: raju on May 14, 2013 11:22 PM
  • 1. Re: Regarding PL/SQL Interview Questions
    Arild Explorer
    raju wrote:
    Hello,

Iam **********, I need Oracle Apex PL/SQL interview questions please send me link or interview questions.

Thanks,
    I'm not sure how clever it is to post your full name on the world's #1 Oracle forum, asking for such material.
    Hasn't it crossed your mind that the people doing the interviews might drop by? Just a thought.

A

Edited by: Arild on May 14, 2013 9:00 AM : quote added

Edited by: Arild on May 15, 2013 5:52 AM : name removed
  • 2. Re: Regarding PL/SQL Interview Questions
    raju Newbie
    thanks for ur replay
  • 3. Re: Regarding PL/SQL Interview Questions
    Hoek Guru
    I'm not sure how clever it is to post your full name on the world's #1 Oracle forum, asking for such material.
    Hasn't it crossed your mind that the people doing the interviews might drop by? Just a thought.
    I'm not sure why you copy/paste OP's name then... ?:|

I'm pretty sure it's not a 'bad thing'. Not at all.
    At least OP indicates by acting in such way, OP's willing to prepare and learn and meet likewised experienced, peers or 'virtual mentors/inspirators'.
    And you said it yourself: this is the #1 forum(s) when it comes to Oracle.
    There are a lot of other sites up with a lot of outdated and ancient 'Silver Bullits' with no proof, no date of publishing, no database version and so on, so why not join just here, participate and learn from peers and don't be afraid to ask.
    If you never ask, you never learn.
    And there lots of (still) relatively unknown but great Oracle blogs to discover from here on OTN.
    If I was to 'judge' OP during an interview then it would come as a big surprise to me when it turns out that OP didn't already googled 'such material' and/or browsed OTN.
    Ofcourse the Online Oracle Documentation tells you all, but that takes a lot of time and patience.
    http://www.oracle.com/pls/db112/homepage
  • 4. Re: Regarding PL/SQL Interview Questions
    BillyVerreynne Oracle ACE
    raju wrote:

I need Oracle Apex PL/SQL interview questions please send me link or interview questions.
    An interview is not a test. It is a process to determine how well you, as a person, will fit the job on hand. And what experience, knowledge and skill you will bring to that job.

So you cannot pass an interview like a test - by cramming for an exam and learning cheat sheets (parrot answers to potential questions).

Interview questions for an Apex job, will be about Apex and web development in general. That simple. And if you do not know what Apex is (which is the 1st question I would ask), then you would have a major problem going for a job field that you know nothing about.
  • 5. Re: Regarding PL/SQL Interview Questions
    InoL Guru
    I need Oracle Apex PL/SQL interview questions
    Maybe Raju is the interviewer, not the interviewee ?
  • 6. Re: Regarding PL/SQL Interview Questions
    Arild Explorer
    Could vary how they'd react, I guess (so better safe than sorry), but I'm pretty sure I would react negatively if a candidate wrote:
    "Hi, I'm about to get interviewed for an Apex -job, so now I need answers to the questions they might ask!"

You are right people should prepare like hell, but not by memorizing "braindumps" / lists of questions and answers. That's not real knowledge.
    It's like people who sit at home and memorize answers to Trivial Pursuit questions prior to playing with friends, wouldn't you say.
    Sure, some do it, but I wouldn't tell anyone if it was me.

A
  • 7. Re: Regarding PL/SQL Interview Questions
    Arild Explorer
    InoL wrote:
    I need Oracle Apex PL/SQL interview questions
    Maybe Raju is the interviewer, not the interviewee ?
    In which case he should definitely go anonymous, not to scare off the interviewees :)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points