This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
You first need to first download the Oracle Business Process Converter by going to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/bpm/downloads/downloads-097443.html
1. Sign in and accept the license agreement.
2. Expand "Prerequisites & Recommended Install Process"
3. Scroll down until you see "Oracle Business Process Converter" and download this.
4. From the downloaded file, save the tutor_bpm_integrator.zip file into a temporary directory somewhere on your hard drive.
Next you need to install it into your existing 126.96.36.199 JDeveloper installation
5. Open JDeveloper -> click Help -> click Check for Updates -> click the "Install From Local File" option and browse to the tutor_bpm_integrator.zip file you just saved -> click Next -> Finish.
Finally, to import the Visio vdx file
6. To insert the Visio vdx file into an Existing Project, in JDeveloper open an Application -> in the Appication Navigator tab right mouse click an existing project -> click Import Models... -> in the "File Type" dropdown, select Visio and browse for the .vdx file to open and import.