1 Reply Latest reply: May 21, 2013 6:56 AM by 925183 RSS

JCShell script file with RSA verification

Hello everybody,

I have developed an applet which works fine. Now I want to write a JCShell script file(*.jcsh) which can verify the RSA signature from device.

Example:
      1. I send to the device APDU command - this can be write very simple into script file

/send B0 AD 01 01 08 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 90 +//01 02 03 ... 08 means data to calculate RSA digest on tje device side+

2. I receive from the device 128B of RSA signature.

My problem lies, that I don't know how can I write the JCShell script file, which will verify this RSA signature. It means, that I need to write the script which calculate the verify message and compare it with the RSA signature from device. I have spent so much time to find something about this on the web but I don't find anything.

Can anynobody help me with some examples or notices how can I write JCShell script?
      Thank you so much!

Regards,
      Milanatik
        • 1. Re: JCShell script file with RSA verification
          jcop shell is very primitive and you cannot trigger any other programs withit, not is the intern mathematic operations enough for calculating rsa on your own.
          only way i see is to calculate predefined values and build your shell script externally, which then compares return values with the precalculated values