This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: May 16, 2013 8:53 PM by Oliver Steinmeier RSS

Unable to see subsidiaries for a Customer in Fusion Apps

User577498-OC Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

Scenario: A Customer Hierarchy is present in Fusion Application with a Parent and two children.
Requirement: We need to delete one of the child and create a new hierarchy with the deleted child as the parent.

Prerequisite: Customers in Fusion Application.
Already existing hierarchy in Fusion Application

Steps followed:
1. Deleted a child from existing hierarchy.
2. Change of HQ_BRANCH_IND from POS to HQ for the deleted child.
3. Creating a new Customer Hierarchy by inserting a record in FUSION.HZ_IMP_HIERARCHIES_T
4. Creating a Customer Hierarchy Node and establishing a relation between a parent(the deleted child which now has HQ_BRANCH_IND as HQ) and children Sales Accounts( new customers present in Fusion App).

Result:
1. I can see that the deleted child is not present in the hierarchy in Fusion Application.
2. I can see the HQ branch indicator as Headquarters for the deleted child
3. I can see a new Customer Hierarchy record in FUSION.FND_TREE in FusionTarget.
4. I can see the records with the relation between the parent(the deleted child which now has HQ_BRANCH_IND as HQ) and children Sales Accounts( new customers present in Fusion App) in FUSION.FND_TREE_NODE in FusionTarget.

But I cannot see the subsidiaries for that deleted child in Fusion Apps. I am not able to figure out the mismatch between the records data at the back end and Fusion Application at front end.

Any idea would be highly appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points