1 Reply Latest reply: May 16, 2013 10:58 PM by Oliver Steinmeier-Oracle RSS

Unable to see hierarchy in Manage Customer Hierarchies in Fusion App

User577498-OC
      Hi All,

Scenario: A Customer Hierarchy is present in Fusion Application with a Parent and two children.
      Requirement: We need to delete one of the child and create a new hierarchy with the deleted child as the parent.

Prerequisite: Customers in Fusion Application.
      Already existing hierarchy in Fusion Application

Steps followed:
      1. Deleted a child from existing hierarchy.
      2. Change of HQ_BRANCH_IND from POS to HQ for the deleted child.
      3. Creating a new Customer Hierarchy by inserting a record in FUSION.HZ_IMP_HIERARCHIES_T
      4. Creating a Customer Hierarchy Node and establishing a relation between a parent(the deleted child which now has HQ_BRANCH_IND as HQ) and children Sales Accounts( new customers present in Fusion App).

All these steps are done through Bulk Import Batch Process.

Result:
      1. I can see that the deleted child is not present in the hierarchy in Fusion Application.
      2. I can see the HQ branch indicator as Headquarters for the deleted child
      3. I can see a new Customer Hierarchy record in FUSION.FND_TREE in FusionTarget.
      4. I can see the records with the relation between the parent(the deleted child which now has HQ_BRANCH_IND as HQ) and children Sales Accounts( new customers present in Fusion App) in FUSION.FND_TREE_NODE in FusionTarget.

But I cannot see the subsidiaries for that deleted child in Fusion Apps. I am not able to figure out the mismatch between the records data at the back end and Fusion Application at front end.

Any idea would be highly appreciated,

Thanks in advance,