Scenario: A Customer Hierarchy is present in Fusion Application with a Parent and two children.
Requirement: We need to delete one of the child and create a new hierarchy with the deleted child as the parent.
Prerequisite: Customers in Fusion Application.
Already existing hierarchy in Fusion Application
1. Deleted a child from existing hierarchy.
2. Change of HQ_BRANCH_IND from POS to HQ for the deleted child.
3. Creating a new Customer Hierarchy by inserting a record in FUSION.HZ_IMP_HIERARCHIES_T
4. Creating a Customer Hierarchy Node and establishing a relation between a parent(the deleted child which now has HQ_BRANCH_IND as HQ) and children Sales Accounts( new customers present in Fusion App).
All these steps are done through Bulk Import Batch Process.
1. I can see that the deleted child is not present in the hierarchy in Fusion Application.
2. I can see the HQ branch indicator as Headquarters for the deleted child
3. I can see a new Customer Hierarchy record in FUSION.FND_TREE in FusionTarget.
4. I can see the records with the relation between the parent(the deleted child which now has HQ_BRANCH_IND as HQ) and children Sales Accounts( new customers present in Fusion App) in FUSION.FND_TREE_NODE in FusionTarget.
But I cannot see the subsidiaries for that deleted child in Fusion Apps. I am not able to figure out the mismatch between the records data at the back end and Fusion Application at front end.