my bip version is 126.96.36.199.0 . i have done some dashboard reports in interactive mode. But my reports got 2,3 minutes for loading. I have done following things also.
1) enable cache for all reports
2) increase cache expire time to 200 mins.
under the FO Processing section in administrator >>>> Runtime Configuration
3) Use BI Publisher's XSLT processor to True
4) Enable XSLT runtime optimization to True
5) Increase Pages cached during processing to 400
6) Enable multithreading to True
7) Disable external references to True
8) FO Parsing Buffer Size to 10000000
9) Enable XSLT runtime optimization for sub-template to True
But issue is the same .
Please help me for reduce loading time for my reports.
Do your reports bring back a huge amount of data? Per the BI Publisher Report Designer's guide:
BI Publisher layouts are best suited for reports of simple to medium complexity that do not require custom coding.
For enabling interactive sorting and filtering, the complete data set that is passed to the layout should be limited to several thousand rows to achieve a responsive report.