This discussion is archived
8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 6, 2013 10:33 PM by Rachakatla RSS

Dgraph not getting started

Rachakatla Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi.

Dgraph's are not getting started in my envrionment, there are some of the dgraphs that running but when try to restart one of them even that is also failing to start.

I could see Dgraph.log where its struck at below place.

INFO 05/17/13 21:12:54.893 UTC (1368825174893) DGRAPH {dgraph,baseline,update} Update processing: beginning.
INFO 05/17/13 21:12:54.894 UTC (1368825174894) DGRAPH {dgraph,baseline,update} No new updates to process at this time.
INFO 05/17/13 21:12:54.895 UTC (1368825174895) DGRAPH {dgraph,baseline,update} Update processing: completing.
XQuery fn:doc() URL loading is disabled
Loading XQuery web services...

When i looked at the dgraph.log of already running dgraph it is trying to load Xquery objects from MDEX, some how now it is not happening.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajanikanth R
  • 1. Re: Dgraph not getting started
    889876 Newbie
    Hi,

I'm also facing similar issue, I've newly installed the endeca information discovery using the getting started guide.
    I am using the sample getting started data. once I've logged to the Integrator and loaded the getting started sample pipeline till then it's fine.
    But once I run the pipeline project the graph fails with below log message

INFO [RUN_GRAPH1_0] - [Clover] Initializing phase: 0
    INFO [RUN_GRAPH1_0] - ./graph/InitDataDomain.grf: Execution of graph failed! Error during graph initialization.
    Caused by: Phase 0 can't be initialized.
    Caused by: CREATE_DATA_DOMAIN ...FAILED !
    Caused by: Unable to establish Web Service proxy.
    Caused by: Unable to establish WSDL analyzer.
    Caused by: Unable to read WSDL file from location 'http://localhost:7001/endeca-server/ws/manage?wsdl'.
    Caused by: WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Wsdl not found http://localhost:7001/endeca-server/ws/manage?wsdl

Please clarify me.

Regards,
    Sathish
  • 2. Re: Dgraph not getting started
    brettr Journeyer
    Your question appears to relate to the Endeca Commerce product, so you may get better answers over at its Technical Questions forum, Technical Questions . This forum is for the Endeca Information Discovery product.
  • 3. Re: Dgraph not getting started
    brettr Journeyer
    Can you confirm that your Endeca Server is still running in non-SSL mode on port 7001 on localhost? Does the baseline graph run fine the first time from Integrator, then fail immediately on second/subsequent runs?
  • 4. Re: Dgraph not getting started
    951672 Newbie
    Hi.
    If you are getting error like this "Error :Unable to read WSDL from file location" just try to change the "localhost" with the hostname of your System and run the graph
    where to change?
    In workspace prm "ENDECA_SERVER_HOST=DS-4487FC8A2293"
    I had a similar issue after changing to hostname, i am able to run my graphs.Hope it helps:)
  • 5. Re: Dgraph not getting started
    889876 Newbie
    Hi brett r,

Yes endeca server is running, but I am using 8101 port.
    While installing I remember that I've changed the port 7001 to 8101.

Regards,
    Sathish
  • 6. Re: Dgraph not getting started
    889876 Newbie
    Hi,

As you suggested in workspace.prm I've changed the "ENDECA_SERVER_HOST=localhost" to "ENDECA_SERVER_HOST=XXXXX-XX" (my system hostname) but still the basline.grf graph fail to initialize.

I've also changed the port 7001 to 8101 in workspace.prm but still no use.

Admin server for weblogic server domain is running and able to login to studio as well.

I've pasted the complete log below.

kindly help.

INFO [main] - *** CloverETL framework/transformation graph, (c) 2002-2013 Javlin a.s, released under GNU Lesser General Public License ***
    INFO [main] - Running with CloverETL library version 3.3.0 build#036 compiled 12/02/2013 18:45:45
    INFO [main] - Running on 4 CPU(s), OS Windows 7, architecture amd64, Java version 1.7.0_07, max available memory for JVM 668160 KB
    INFO [main] - Loading default properties from: defaultProperties
    INFO [main] - Graph definition file: graph/Baseline.grf
    INFO [main] - Graph revision: 1.117 Modified by: Administrator Modified: Tue Mar 05 09:12:02 CST 2013
    INFO [main] - Checking graph configuration...
    INFO [main] - Graph configuration is valid.
    INFO [main] - Graph initialization (Baseline)
    INFO [main] - [Clover] Initializing phase: 0
    INFO [main] - [Clover] phase: 0 initialized successfully.
    INFO [WatchDog] - Starting up all nodes in phase [0]
    INFO [WatchDog] - Successfully started all nodes in phase!
    INFO [RUN_GRAPH1_0] - Running graph ./graph/InitDataDomain.grf in the same instance.
    INFO [RUN_GRAPH1_0] - Checking graph configuration...
    INFO [RUN_GRAPH1_0] - Graph configuration is valid.
    INFO [RUN_GRAPH1_0] - Graph initialization (InitDataDomain)
    INFO [RUN_GRAPH1_0] - [Clover] Initializing phase: 0
    INFO [RUN_GRAPH1_0] - ./graph/InitDataDomain.grf: Execution of graph failed! Error during graph initialization.
    Caused by: Phase 0 can't be initialized.
    Caused by: Unable to establish WSDL analyzer.
    Caused by: Unable to read WSDL file from location 'http://localhost:8101/endeca-server/ws/manage?wsdl'.
    Response status: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
    Caused by: WSDLException: faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: The document: http://localhost:8101/endeca-server/ws/manage?wsdl is not a wsdl file or does not have a root element of "definitions" in the "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" namespace or the "http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl" namespace.
    Details:
    Element [1331002769234:InitDataDomain]-Phase 0 can't be initialized.
         at org.jetel.graph.TransformationGraph.init(TransformationGraph.java:477)
         at org.jetel.graph.runtime.EngineInitializer.initGraph(EngineInitializer.java:272)
         at org.jetel.graph.runtime.EngineInitializer.initGraph(EngineInitializer.java:239)
         at org.jetel.graph.runtime.PrimitiveAuthorityProxy.executeGraphSync(PrimitiveAuthorityProxy.java:118)
         at org.jetel.graph.runtime.PrimitiveAuthorityProxy.executeGraphSync(PrimitiveAuthorityProxy.java:233)
         at org.jetel.component.RunGraph.runGraphThisInstance(RunGraph.java:533)
         at org.jetel.component.RunGraph.runSingleGraph(RunGraph.java:430)
         at org.jetel.component.RunGraph.execute(RunGraph.java:318)
         at org.jetel.graph.Node.run(Node.java:465)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
         at org.jetel.graph.Phase.init(Phase.java:174)
         at org.jetel.graph.TransformationGraph.init(TransformationGraph.java:475)
         ... 9 more
         at com.opensys.cloveretl.component.WebServiceClient.g(Unknown Source)
         at com.opensys.cloveretl.component.WebServiceClient.init(Unknown Source)
         at org.jetel.graph.Phase.init(Phase.java:169)
         ... 10 more
    Caused by: com.opensys.cloveretl.component.ws.exception.WSMessengerConfigurationException: Unable to establish WSDL analyzer.
         at com.opensys.cloveretl.component.ws.proxy.a.a(Unknown Source)
         ... 13 more
    Caused by: com.opensys.cloveretl.component.ws.exception.WSDLAnalyzeException: Unable to read WSDL file from location 'http://localhost:8101/endeca-server/ws/manage?wsdl'.
    Response status: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
         at com.opensys.cloveretl.component.ws.WSDLAnalyzer.<init>(Unknown Source)
         ... 14 more
    Caused by: oracle.j2ee.ws.wsdl.LocalizedWSDLException: WSDLException: faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: The document: http://localhost:8101/endeca-server/ws/manage?wsdl is not a wsdl file or does not have a root element of "definitions" in the "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" namespace or the "http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl" namespace.
         at oracle.j2ee.ws.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinition(WSDLReaderImpl.java:779)
         at oracle.j2ee.ws.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(WSDLReaderImpl.java:707)
         at oracle.j2ee.ws.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(WSDLReaderImpl.java:338)
         at oracle.j2ee.ws.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(WSDLReaderImpl.java:294)
         at oracle.j2ee.ws.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(WSDLReaderImpl.java:278)
         ... 15 more

WARN [RUN_GRAPH1_0] - Some graphs wasn't executed (because graph "./graph/InitDataDomain.grf" finished with error).
    WARN [RUN_GRAPH1_0] - Some graph(s) finished with error.
    ERROR [WatchDog] - Graph execution finished with error
    ERROR [WatchDog] - Node RUN_GRAPH1 finished with status: ERROR caused by: Graph './graph/InitDataDomain.grf' failed!
    ERROR [WatchDog] - Node RUN_GRAPH1 error details:
    org.jetel.exception.JetelException: Graph './graph/InitDataDomain.grf' failed!
         at org.jetel.component.RunGraph.execute(RunGraph.java:345)
         at org.jetel.graph.Node.run(Node.java:465)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    INFO [WatchDog] - [Clover] Post-execute phase finalization: 0
    INFO [WatchDog] - [Clover] phase: 0 post-execute finalization successfully.
    INFO [WatchDog] - Execution of phase [0] finished with error - elapsed time(sec): 3
    ERROR [WatchDog] - !!! Phase finished with error - stopping graph run !!!
    INFO [WatchDog] - -----------------------** Summary of Phases execution **---------------------
    INFO [WatchDog] - Phase# Finished Status RunTime(sec) MemoryAllocation(KB)
    INFO [WatchDog] - 0 ERROR 3 29277
    INFO [WatchDog] - ------------------------------** End of Summary **---------------------------
    INFO [WatchDog] - WatchDog thread finished - total execution time: 3 (sec)
    INFO [main] - Freeing graph resources.
    ERROR [main] - Execution of graph failed !
  • 7. Re: Dgraph not getting started
    889876 Newbie
    My bad ,After running the Edeca server the problem got resolved.

Nothing to be changed in port.

Thanks.
  • 8. Re: Dgraph not getting started
    Rachakatla Newbie

Sorry for late reponse,

The issue was caused by CPU throttling on the server,  after server bios settings change, Dgraph started without any issue.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points