This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Windows will look inside your PATH to see if it can find the file. If it cannot locate the file in your PATH you will get the dis51usr.exe not found error.
Can you post the PATH that is being used?
You can get the path as follows:
1. Launch Control Panel
2. Click System
3. Click Advanced System Settings
4. Click Environment Variables
5. Look in bottom half of screen for variable named PATH
6. Click Edit and copy the PATH then post it in here for me to look at
7. Click Cancel - do not edit the path
8. Close Control Panel