This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2013 5:03 PM by bigdelboy RSS

Regarding OCP IZ0-146

MAveri((k Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi

I have done my OAC(Exams iZ0-007 and iZ0-147).

Now I want to appear for IZ0-146.

My main question is, is it compusalry to buy the oracle study material or attend any of the coaching from them?

On the Oracle Certifications Site the price in India is mentioned to be Rs 8014 is this the final price or I may have to spend some additional bucks??

Thanks
Mav
  • 1. Re: Regarding OCP IZ0-146
    matthew_morris Expert
    MAveri((k wrote:
    My main question is, is it compusalry to buy the oracle study material or attend any of the coaching from them?
    There is no training requirement for the Oracle Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional certification. Since you hold the Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate OCA certification, all you need to do is pass 1Z0-146 to be granted the OCP.
    On the Oracle Certifications Site the price in India is mentioned to be Rs 8014 is this the final price or I may have to spend some additional bucks??
    You don't say what the 'price' is for. If you are talking about the cost of the certification test, then that is the only cost you are required to make.
  • 2. Re: Regarding OCP IZ0-146
    SNR Newbie
    Hi

I have done my Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate (Exams 1Z0-007 and 1Z0-147).

but I have not yet receive my OCA Certificate.
  • 3. Re: Regarding OCP IZ0-146
    bigdelboy Pro
    SNR93636 wrote:
    Hi

I have done my Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate (Exams 1Z0-007 and 1Z0-147).

but I have not yet receive my OCA Certificate.
    1. The Title is OCP 1z0-146 ... (Exams 1Z0-007 and 1Z0-147) are out of scope.
    2. You need to wait up to 8 weks for your certifiction. See HELP CENTER at htp://certification.oracle.com

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points