This discussion is archived
11 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2013 9:15 AM by matthew_morris RSS

CertView.oracle.com Link Not Working

Brandye Barrington Expert
Currently Being Moderated
Please note that there is an issue with the short link certview.oracle.com. Our Support team is aware of the issue. If you need to access CertView, you can use this link http://bit.ly/XyAgZx.

Regards,
Brandye Barrington
Certification Forum Moderator
  • 1. Re: CertView.oracle.com Link Not Working
    These URLs are working again:

certview.oracle.com
    certification.oracle.com

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
  • 2. Re: CertView.oracle.com Link Not Working
    992130 Newbie
    After logging into certview, no exam details or history or results are available. Please confirm whether this is any problem with the site
  • 3. Re: CertView.oracle.com Link Not Working
    bigdelboy Pro
    989127 wrote:
    After logging into certview, no exam details or history or results are available. Please confirm whether this is any problem with the site
    This is OKAY for me at the ime of this post, I see all my exams / certifications.
  • 4. Re: CertView.oracle.com Link Not Working
    SNR Newbie
    After logging into certview (certview.oracle.com), there is no exam details or history or results are available.

why this happens ?

Sir Please confirm...
  • 5. Re: CertView.oracle.com Link Not Working
    bigdelboy Pro
    SNR93636 wrote:
    After logging into certview (certview.oracle.com), there is no exam details or history or results are available.

why this happens ?

Sir Please confirm...
    In the first instance assume that there may be a term problem that will be fixed by end on monday (US time).

However it is far better if you need to come back after that if you provide details of what exams you have taken and dates so the problem you have may be identified.

There may be a risk ou have taken exams under different Oracle Testing Id's for example.
  • 6. Re: CertView.oracle.com Link Not Working
    SNR Newbie
    Hi,

Earlier certview has worked fine.
    Earlier certview shows all my details. Also I had downloaded my OCA logo with my all other stuffs from certview.

Although the shipping date with full address of my OCA certificate is mentioned there, but I am not yet received the OCA Certificate ?

I have only one oracle id and I used it for all other oracle exams.

But since some days, After logging into certview (certview.oracle.com), there is no exam details or history or results are available. It is not working properly. What happens to it ?

Thanks in advance...
  • 7. Re: CertView.oracle.com Link Not Working
    bigdelboy Pro
    SNR93636 wrote:
    Hi,

Earlier certview has worked fine.
    Earlier certview shows all my details. Also I had downloaded my OCA logo with my all other stuffs from certview.

But since some days, After logging into certview (certview.oracle.com), there is no exam details or history or results are available. It is not working properly. What happens to it ?

Thanks in advance...
    1) I am unknowing of the architecture of the certview system .... but most likely it goes through several parallel application servers onto the certview database (or perhaps even replicates thereof). Typically the route may be country related. So it may be one application server is disfunctional ... while others are fine. Routeing may be region related ... and that why it may be ok for me and not for you.

2) On the certview certification history for me it says:
    Why does my certification not show up here?
    (Reason N)    You are in India, China, Bangladesh or Mexico

(Explanation N)
            If you are in one of these countries, you will receive your certificate via email in the form of an eCertificate within 3-4 business days of completing all certification requirements. You can request a hard copy of your certificate. There will be directions for requesting the hard copy in the eCertificate email you receive. When you receive the requested hard copy, you will receive the items mentioned above in your kit.
    ... Now I do not know if this was a recent introduction. Or whether it is an essentially incorrect of misleading statement ... or whether it is to account for the activities of the Oracle at Dehli.

Regardless of the problem being (1) or (2) or something else, no doubt the great and good will get it sorted or explain within the next 48 hours. Probably.

Edited by: bigdelboy on May 19, 2013 4:17 AM ... Its also possible this is related to the issues with the dodgy credit card voucher payments in India? (and some other countries?) needing emergency special maintenance .... see recent thread with "REVOKE" in the title.
  • 8. Re: CertView.oracle.com Link Not Working
    1009757 Newbie
    Hi Team,

I am also facing the same problem.No any menu option is displaying in the right hand side.
  • 9. Re: CertView.oracle.com Link Not Working
    bigdelboy Pro
    1006754 wrote:
    Hi Team,

I am also facing the same problem.No any menu option is displaying in the right hand side.
    Its also worth peoples point out what version of browser they are using ..... I am using Firefox 20.0.1 (win VB32) and ie (10 win8) country uk .. and I am perfectly fine.

... As I say expect will be sorted in a day or two or there will be a riot!
  • 10. Re: CertView.oracle.com Link Not Working
    We are currently experiencing technical issues with CertView that are causing the delay of exam results. Please be patient. We apologize for this inconvenience and realize the importance of receiving an exam score as quickly as possible. We are working diligently to get this fixed asap.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
  • 11. Re: CertView.oracle.com Link Not Working
    matthew_morris Expert
    The issue Certview experienced in mid-May was resolved on the 22nd: CertView Issues Resolved

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points