3 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2013 4:32 PM by BMaguire RSS

Error IsICP attribute load metadata

bconley
      Dear Experts,

I have the following error message while loading metadata :

Data:: Scenario::BUDGET Year::2014 has 1 record of Changed::[ ENTITY::Entity1::IsICP : Y -> N ]
      Data:: Scenario::BUDGET Year::2014 has 1 record of Changed::[ ENTITY::Entity2::IsICP : Y -> N ]

I changed IsICP attribute from Y to N. Could you please tell me what action should I perform to correct this issue?

Thanks for your help,

Benoit
        • 1. Re: Error IsICP attribute load metadata
          BMaguire
          The account you changed from IsICP Y to N has data/journals in it stored on an ICP member other than [ICP None]. By changing that account to IsICP N you would make that data /journal invalid so it is giving you that error. You need to find the data/journal in that account that is stored in an ICP member other than [ICP None] and delete it (maybe move it to [ICP None]. This error message can also be related to journals that aren't yet posted though if that was the case it wouldn't specify a scenario and year like it does in your error message.
          • 2. Re: Error IsICP attribute load metadata
            GCAPO
            I don't think it's an account. I think it is entities. If you changed and entity from yes to no, then any data that was entered into another entity using Entity1 or Entity2 as an ICP is now invalid for any ICP account that applies.

Edited by: GCAPO on May 17, 2013 8:55 AM
            • 3. Re: Error IsICP attribute load metadata
              BMaguire
              Yes GCAPO, it is an Entity issue. Apparently, I read the error message too quickly.