This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
You can use Firefox depending on the version of HFM and of your browser.
You can also use chrome but you will need to use specific app that will enhance your browser to behave like IE. This is not recommended as you can have problem of display that you do not have by using IE.
Mozilla after version 5 internally blocks the connections which are Active X and pop-up based scripts, to work around this, we need to install the Remote XUL:
1. Open Mozilla tools-Select Options
2. Select the General tab-Internal Tab -Click on Manage ADD-ON
3. Get Add-on sear for the Remote XUL-install the Add-on
4. Restart the Mozilla
5. Open Mozilla tools-select web developer
6. select the Remote XUL add the server or URL
However, as this is an unsupported browser version, they won't guarantee you if something is not working as expected.