This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
You are likely hitting a 30-second CPU time limit during your request. See the Resource Limitations section in the Oracle Cloud Learning Center for more information:
Perhaps your websheet application is rather large (for example, due to attached files or big data grids). In this case, you may be able to import your application in two steps:
1) Import the websheet application without data grids and files,
2) Load data grids and files separately using Cloud Connection in SQL Developer.
The overall process would look like this:
1a) Ensure you can use the same websheet application ID in your instance and in the Database Cloud Service. This method will not work if you have to use an auto-assigned application ID in the Cloud.
1b) Ensure that you have Websheet Database Objects created in your Database Cloud Service (APEX$_* tables).
2) Export the websheet application from your instance without data grids and files (tweak dropdown values on the Export Websheet page), and import it into your Database Cloud Service.
3) Set up a Cloud Connection in SQL Developer. See http://docs.oracle.com/cloud/123/developer_services/CSDBU/develop.htm#BABJDEAI for complete instructions.
4) Upload a cart with APEX$_* tables from your schema in your instance to the Cloud (data only, no DDL).
Hope this helps.