0 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2013 9:07 AM by User375437 RSS

Process Form working Fine. Problem in implementing Object Form in OIM 10g.

User375437
      We are using OIM 10g(9.1.0.1)
      Following is some information about working scenario before my changes:

1. Created a Process Form(using Form Designer) UD_OID_USR with many fields and checked Default Process, Auto Prepopulate and Auto Save.

2. Created a Resource Object OID User and checked Order for User, Allow Multiple, Self Request Allowed, Allow All and Auto Launch.

3. Created a Process Defn with Type Provisioning, Object Name as OID User and Table Name as UD_OID_USR

Now using xelsysadm user, provisioining and reconciliation with OID target system works fine for all users.

Now we also need to implement object form for OID user. So I took following steps to implement this:
      1. Created a Object Form UD_OID_ROF with Object Name as OID User and one field Telex Number.

2. Created a Resource Object OID User with Table Name as UD_OID_ROF, Type Application and checked Order for User, Allow Multiple,Self Request Allowed, Allow All and Auto Launch.
      Added Telex Number in Reconciliatio fields section in Object Reconciliation tab in Resource Object Form

Now when I provision OID to any user then first object form appears with one field Telex Number. After filing Telex number provisioning starts and OID is provsioned to resource.

Then I created prepopulate adapter for Telex Number field.
      Added entries for Telex Number in AttrName.Recon.Map.OID and AttrName.Prov.Map.OID loookups.

First Problem is now during assigning OID user to user, Telex Number don't get auto populated.
      Second problem is even when I manually fill the Telex Number, telexNumber don't get populated in OID target system.
      Third question I want to ask you that if its possible to perform reconciliation with telexNumber on Object form as we do for fields of process Form.
      IS it possiblel to create provisioing process for Object form and if yes, How