2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2013 10:56 AM by 1009537 RSS

Integrate the customized task flow in to web center Spaces

Sanjeev
      Hi All,

I am using JDev 11.1.1.5.0

I want to integrate the customized task flow from other ADF Application in to web center Spaces I 'm not able to get any proper document about this.

I got the below url

http://yonaweb.be/reusing_taskflows_adf_application_webcenter_spaces_0

where he described about how to Integrate but when doing step Run the clean-stage ant target and then the deploy-shared-lib.
      getting below Error:

Buildfile: C:\Documents and Settings\sk111580\Desktop\DesignWebCenterSpaces_ps4\DesignWebCenterSpaces\WebCenterSpacesExtensionLibrary\build.xml
      [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties. It could not be found.
      [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties. It could not be found.

clean:
      [echo] ----------------------------
      [echo] ----Cleaning deploy directory ---

init:

pre-compile:
      [echo] ----Updating the manifest file with the
      correct version specification and implementation version
      ---

BUILD FAILED
      C:\Documents and Settings\sk111580\Desktop\DesignWebCenterSpaces_ps4\DesignWebCenterSpaces\WebCenterSpacesExtensionLibrary\internal-targets.xml:54: Problem: failed to create task or type if
      Cause: The name is undefined.
      Action: Check the spelling.
      Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
      Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

Total time: 0 seconds

if any link or document will be provided for this it will be a great help....

Thanks
      Sanjeev

Edited by: Sanjeev on May 23, 2013 5:38 AM