I have post a question in Enterprise Manager forum and below is the link:

Deploying Plug-ins in EM Cloud Control 12c

Appreciate your valueable comments.

Regards

P
  • 1. Re: Deploying Plug-ins in EM Cloud Control 12c
    sybrand_b Guru
    Currently Being Moderated
    Cross-posting and multi-posting is a very bad idea.

There is one minute difference between your original post and this one, so nobody could respond.

Why don't you just have a little patience, or better still, call support?

----------
    Sybrand Bakker
    Senior Oracle DBA
  • 2. Re: Deploying Plug-ins in EM Cloud Control 12c
    Prem Kumar Newbie
    Hi Sybrand,

This is NOT a multi-post. If you could understand plain english, I said, I have posted a question under "Enterprise Manager" forum and also provided a link to MY post. Requested people to answer there.

I think you need to learn how to be patient and how to participate in user forums.

P
  • 3. Re: Deploying Plug-ins in EM Cloud Control 12c
    Aman.... Oracle ACE
    Prem Kumar wrote:
    Hi Sybrand,

This is NOT a multi-post. If you could understand plain english, I said, I have posted a question under "Enterprise Manager" forum and also provided a link to MY post. Requested people to answer there.
    If not completely, it's in-direct way of posting a cross-connected thread. Why did you think that there was a need to post the thread link, related to a different domain in this forum? You had a question related to EM and you posted it in the very thread that belongs to that question so what was the requirement to again pop up that thread over here which has nothing to do with it? And that too, within a minute of posting the original thread! If you thought your question was very "urgent" , you could always raise it to Oracle Support with Sev 1 .
    I think you need to learn how to be patient and how to participate in user forums.
    Well, learn to get corrected and also to respect the guys who are here from a very long time and are extremely knowledgeable.

Aman....

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points