This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Hi-1 person found this helpful
I've encountered this issue, and it was rectified after we've done the following:
Enable IE ActiveX controls:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options
3. On the Security tab, click the Custom level button
4. Scroll down the Security Settings list until you see ActiveX controls and plug-ins
5. Enable Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls
6. Scroll down to Download signed ActiveX controls and click Enable or Prompt
7. Scroll down to Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins and click Enable or Prompt
8. Scroll down to Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting and click Enable or Prompt
9. Click OK, and then click OK again
Add 3 DWord items to the registry under
These values are in milliseconds. So, 900000 is 15 minutes
Access URL using the pop-up: http://server:19000/workspace, not the http://server:19000/workspace/index.jsp <-- not sure what's the differences on how this works, but apparently it worked well in my slow network environment.
Increase the workspace server timeout settings.
When we select DWord value, we get two options to put the value in Hexadecimal and Decimal
Can you let me know which one to select?
The values will be decimal.1 person found this helpful
You are a savior once again.!! :)
Thanks a ton again for the quick reply...