2 Replies Latest reply: May 28, 2013 3:59 PM by Brandye Barrington-Oracle Branched to a new discussion. RSS

ID Merge

Hi All,

Recently i have given 1ZO-043 exam with a Oracle Testing ID provided by the center. Exam date - 25-May-2013
      But i already have a testing ID and with this ID i have already done my OCA certification.
      Later i came to know that for completion of OCP certification i have to give all the exam with same testing ID i.e. my old testing ID.
      So i have already opened a Service Request for merging those two testing ID. SR number is 497386-326039918.

My questions are :

1. From where and how to check the progress of the SR? i haven't received any email from the SR till now.
      2. My email address are same for two testing ID ..so for the new testing ID i am unable to see my result in the cert view. Please tell me from where i can able to see my result ?
      3. How much time they will take to merge my testing ID?

Thanks,
      Sourav
        • 1. Re: ID Merge
          Matthew Morris
          1. From where and how to check the progress of the SR? i haven't received any email from the SR till now.
          You can't they will email you.
          2. My email address are same for two testing ID ..so for the new testing ID i am unable to see my result in the cert view.
          Please tell me from where i can able to see my result ?
          Once they complete the merge, you should see all results in Certview.
          3. How much time they will take to merge my testing ID
          Generally 3-5 business days. If they have not emailed after five business days, put the SR number in this thread and the forum moderator can check on the SR.
          • 2. Re: ID Merge
            Brandye Barrington-Oracle
            The Support team replied to your SR yesterday. Please indicate if you need further support on this.

Regards,
            Brandye Barrington
            Certification Forum Moderator