4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2013 12:36 PM by Anuj Dwivedi RSS

Agreement not found for trading partners:FromTP HostParty, ToTP RemoteParty

user13544972
      Hi,
      I have setup host partner and trading partner by importing CPA. I am trying to generate outbound message on Listening Channel(JMS_OUT_Queue). I am using custom Java Implementation relying on weblogic client jar to produce messages on this JMS_OUT_Queue.

My Messages are properly produced by java application and consumed by Oracle B2B. but they all fail as agreement could not be found.

Agreement not found for trading partners: FromTP HostParty, ToTP RemoteParty with document type ACTION:action1 Service:service1 ServiceTypestring-OUTBOUND.

I am setting below JMS Header properties.

1.FromRole
      2.ToRole
      3.FROM_PARTY_ID_TYPE
      4.TO_PARTY_ID_TYPE
      5.SERVICE
      6.ACTION
      7.FROM_PARTY
      8.TO_PARTY
      9.SERVICETYPE

I have tried lot of permutations and combinations with JMS Header properties, no matter what I do, Agreement is not picked up and message fails.
        • 1. Re: Agreement not found for trading partners:FromTP HostParty, ToTP RemoteParty
          Anuj Dwivedi
          Only below custom JMS headers are required -

FROM_PARTY=<NameofHostTP>
          TO_PARTY=<NameofRemoteTP>
          ACTION_NAME=ACTION:<businessAction>;SERVICE:<service>;SERVICETYPE:<serviceType>;FROMROLE:<From role>;TOROLE:<To role>;

For example -

FROM_PARTY=OracleServices
          TO_PARTY=MarketInc
          ACTION_NAME=ACTION:PurchaseOrder;SERVICE:PurchaseOrderService;SERVICETYPE:POService;FROMROLE:Buyer;TOROLE:Seller;

Just pass the message with above headers and if a corresponding ebMS agreement is deployed then it will get identified correctly.

Remember that only ACTION, SERVICE and SERVICETYPE are used while finding an agreement. FROMROLE and TOROLE are not required so you may remove them from ACTION_NAME header, if you want.

Regards,
          Anuj
          • 2. Re: Agreement not found for trading partners:FromTP HostParty, ToTP RemoteParty
            user13544972
            Thanks Anuj. I made it work by passing document version and id as JMS headers.

Earlier I was setting action header as "ACTION=action1", I will try by modifying it as "ACTION_NAME=ACTION:action1".

*<UPDATE>: I tried it, still not working.*

Error: Machine Info: (apl08316uaapp01) Description: Agreement not found for trading partners: FromTP HostParty, ToTP RemoteParty with document type ACTION:rsProcessLineAvailabilityRequest Service:bcRequestLineAvailabilityv14 ServiceTypestring-OUTBOUND.

JMS Header:
            JMSXDeliveryCount=1, MSG_ID=ID:<457648.1369731952449.0>, FROM_PARTY_ID_TYPE=urn:oasis:names:tc:ebXML-cppa:partyid-type:duns, Sequencing=false, ACTION_NAME=ACTION:rsProcessLineAvailabilityRequest;SERVICE:bcRequestLineAvailabilityv14;SERVICETYPE:string, FROM_PARTY=DUNS_ID_OF_HP, TO_PARTY_ID_TYPE=urn:oasis:names:tc:ebXML-cppa:partyid-type:duns, TO_PARTY=DUNS_ID_OF_TP

regards,
            Ashay T.

Edited to Remove Organization Specific Info
            • 4. Re: Agreement not found for trading partners:FromTP HostParty, ToTP RemoteParty
              Anuj Dwivedi

You are using wrong identifier type. For ebMS, the type of identifier can be either "ebMS Identifier" or "Name" and accordingly value should be assigned in the header. Also make sure that you are passing correct values for Action, Service and Service Type in Action Name header.

Regards,
              Anuj