I have to fine tune the data access for very large data. Here is the details:
1) I can use any Collection to store data. Want to use ArrayList so that random access possible.
2) ArrayList is having 40000+ elements.
3) There are 99% read operations and only 1% write operations.
4) There will always be separate threads for read and write operations.
5) If i use Synchronized blocks to write data, it becomes a major bottleneck.
Please suggest that how I can optimize code in above situation. is there any Collection which supports such kind of high read operation with good performance.
Welcome to the forum!
is there any Collection which supports such kind of high read operation with good performance
Yes - it is called a 'database table' and you could use Java DB, mysql, Oracle or another DB for that.