This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Welcome to the oracle forums!
Please take some time to go through [url https://forums.oracle.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=1535]FAQ PAGE
Always post 4 digit oracle version and OS details.
tags to post any query out put
Mark your questions as answered if you get the answer
As to your question How about [url http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/rac.112/e16794/votocr.htm#i1011043] this Managing Voting Disks doc link ?
Can you paste here ?
If you sure your Vote disk is corrupted, then you can use below steps, recover vote disk.
crsctl query css votedisk crsctl stat res -t
1. Stop crs on all the nodes(if it does not stop, kill ohasd process and retry)
2. Start crs in exclusive mode on one of the nodes (host01)
crsctl stop crs -f
3. Start asm instance on host01 using pfile
crsctl start crs -excl
4. Create a new diskgroup votedg
echo INSTANCE_TYPE=ASM >> /u01/app/oracle/init+ASM1.ora chown grid:oinstall /u01/app/oracle/init+ASM1.ora SQL>startup pfile='/u01/app/oracle/init+ASM1.ora';
5. Move voting disk to data diskgroup – voting disk is automatically recovered using latest available backup of OCR.
5. Stop crs on host01(was running in exclusive mode)
crsctl replace votedisk +votedg
5. Restart crs on host01
crsctl stop crs
6. Start cluster on all the nodes and check that it is running
crsctl start crs
crsctl start cluster -all crsctl stat res -t
Mahir M. Quluzade