- Create an application item. APP_HOME_COUNT.
- Create an application process:
- make the application process type "on new instance" if you only want this to run once
- make it "on load before header" if you want to have the value set every page load
- application process source:
select count(*) into APP_HOME_COUNT from <your table>
- modify the tab name to reference the app item, maybe something like "Count(&APP_HOME_COUNT.)"
- result should look like this "Count(5)"
Please update your forum profile with a real handle instead of "985678"
Is it possible to show the count of number or rows in table on the Home page Tab button.
On home page there is a Tab called Count and I want to show the count on the right corner of this tab button.