1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2013 3:20 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Concurrent Manager problem
        Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
        Setting 'Concurrent:GSM Enabled' profile option to 'N' will stop some services from running properly (like Workflow Notification Mailer and Output Post Processor).

Note: 210062.1 - Generic Service Management (GSM) in Oracle Applications 11i
        https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=210062.1
        • 16. Re: Concurrent Manager problem
          user8464205

I am facing the exact same issue but the symptoms are different. I just configured vision database from template. everything else works great except the concurrent manager.

profile option "Concurrent: GSM Enabled" was set to 'Y' changed to 'N' no help.

Application Server ID from DBC file & server_id from fnd_notes are matching. DBC file looks good.

I don't see any logs under $COMMON_TOP/admin/log/SID_host. This is the first symptom.

I see the following weird error:

An error occurred while attempting to establish an Applications File Server connection with the node FNDFS_ATGTXK01. There may be a network configuration problem, or the TNS listener on node FNDFS_ATGTXK01 may not be running. Please contact your system administrator.

None of my node names are with FNDFS_ATGTXK01. Looks like I need to replace this with my application server node name, but I don't know where... any help is much appreciated.

Thanks a million in advance.

• 17. Re: Concurrent Manager problem
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle

user8464205 wrote:

I am facing the exact same issue but the symptoms are different. I just configured vision database from template. everything else works great except the concurrent manager.

profile option "Concurrent: GSM Enabled" was set to 'Y' changed to 'N' no help.

Application Server ID from DBC file & server_id from fnd_notes are matching. DBC file looks good.

I don't see any logs under $COMMON_TOP/admin/log/SID_host. This is the first symptom.

I see the following weird error:

An error occurred while attempting to establish an Applications File Server connection with the node FNDFS_ATGTXK01. There may be a network configuration problem, or the TNS listener on node FNDFS_ATGTXK01 may not be running. Please contact your system administrator.

None of my node names are with FNDFS_ATGTXK01. Looks like I need to replace this with my application server node name, but I don't know where... any help is much appreciated.

Thanks a million in advance.

Please don't change the value of "Concurrent: GSM Enabled" profile option to 'N' since this would impact the functionality of your workflow services.

Is your application listener up and running? If yes, is the entry in the listener.ora file is correct?

Do you have proper entries in FND_NODES table?

Thanks,

Hussein

• 18. Re: Concurrent Manager problem
              qazianeel

Hello

I had same problem of concurrent manager status was no manager yesterday and it was not showing node name.

The issue was resloved by stopping concurrent manager and then execute adcmctl.sh as root and managers start working

Regards

Aneel Ahmed

• 19. Re: Concurrent Manager problem
                Hussein Sawwan-Oracle

qazianeel wrote:

Hello

I had same problem of concurrent manager status was no manager yesterday and it was not showing node name.

The issue was resloved by stopping concurrent manager and then execute adcmctl.sh as root and managers start working

Regards

Aneel Ahmed

I would not recommend/suggest that -- Please see my reply in your other thread https://forums.oracle.com/thread/2549822

Thanks,

Hussein

1 2 Previous Next