Here are some useful resources:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Fusion Developers Guide for Oracle Application Development Framework general information of the ADF
- Oracle Fusion Applications Developers Guide; contains details of Fusion Application specific features
- Fusion Applications Documentation Library; contains links to Fusion Application specific documentation
- JDeveloper and Fusion Applications Explained Part 1 and Part 2; these describe how to create a development environment where to create customizations to Fusion Applications
- Oracle Fusion Applications Extensibility Guide; documentation related to customizations
- There are also Oracle Press books for various Fusion topics
if the above is insufficient can you elaborate what kind of documentation are you looking for ?
Fusion Applications Developer Relations
Thanks for your Replay, It's very useful and I want to know If we want to Create Custom Reports in Fusion Application what we should know?
Custom Reporting could be done in BI / Analytics.
Inbuilt Analytics are also in place
Please correct me if wrong.
You can build custom reports using BI Publisher. Please have a look at this section of the Extensibility guide for further details:
Hope this helps,
Fusion Apps Developer Relations