This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 17, 2013 2:09 AM by Karthick_Arp RSS

Resolved and un-resolved questions bifurcation

975148 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

There have been changes in the look and feel of the Oracle forums lately. I am not able to see the bifurcation of resolved and un-resolved questions in my login Id profile as was visible earlier. On clicking on  <user> on top corner followed by contents tab only shows the total questions posted but does not give the bifurcation of resolved and un-resolved questions.

I hope my query is clear.

Please revert with the reply to my query.

Regards

• 1. Re: Resolved and un-resolved questions bifurcation
    Karthick_Arp Guru
    Currently Being Moderated

975148 wrote:

Hi,

There have been changes in the look and feel of the Oracle forums lately.

Oracle has upgraded the forum recently. Lot of buzz is going on around. Check out Welcome to the new OTN Community! and Update on site issues threads.

I am not able to see the bifurcation of resolved and un-resolved questions in my login Id profile as was visible earlier. On clicking on  <user> on top corner followed by contents tab only shows the total questions posted but does not give the bifurcation of resolved and un-resolved questions.

I hope my query is clear.

Please revert with the reply to my query.

Regards

Yes that feature is not there as off now. There are some problem with the point system, not sure if thats one reason. But Oracle has said lot of new features will be enabled in the future once the forum is stable.