6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2013 6:48 AM by 937632 RSS

FDM Batch Loader - Error 5: Invalid procedure call or augument - Parallel Process

Hi FDM guru,

I am using FDM version 11.1.2.1. I am trying to use FDM batch processing function in the FDM workbench and received the following errors:

** Begin FDM Runtime Error Log Entry [2013-06-18 18:32:54] **

-------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR:

Code............................................. 5

Description...................................... Invalid procedure call or argument - Parallel Process ID=0

Procedure........................................ clsBatchLoader.ExecuteProcessShell

Component........................................ upsWBatchLoaderDM

Version.......................................... 1112

Thread........................................... 42428

** Begin FDM Runtime Error Log Entry [2013-06-18 18:32:57] **

-------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR:

Code............................................. 1000

Description...................................... Parallel process shell [1] failed to start

Procedure........................................ clsBatchLoader.mFileCollectionProcessParallel

Component........................................ upsWBatchLoaderDM

Version.......................................... 1112

Thread........................................... 42428

- Batch Controls in the FDM workbench are as follow:

Batch Type - Standard

Process Level - Import

Process Method - Serial (I tried both Serial and Parallel)

File Name Delimiter - _ (underscore)

- The batch file names follow the guidelines in the admin guide - <version>_<Location>_<Category>_<Period>_RR.txt (e.g. 1_TESTING_ACTUAL_Q1-2012_RR.txt)

- I also checked and the FDM data folder in the shared drive is given with full access control (read/write).

- The batch files were moved to another sibiling file as OpenBatch with an unique name, but the data failed to import into the locations.

- I also created and launched the batch processing script from both the workbench and web client.

I am investigating what went wrong.... I would like to seek you expert views. Any help would be appreciated, Thank you in advance!!!