I have created a custom Self-Service Request i.e. "CASH ADVANCE" using EIT.Done all the setup in
HR & AME(Approvals upto 2 positions up.What i have done the setup:
1) Created an EIT for CASH ADVANCE
2) Created a function for CASH ADVANCE
3) Added the Function to the Self-Service Menu
4) Run "Register Extra Information Types" for "CASH ADVANCE"
5) Ceated a Condition in AME using existing Attibute
6) Created a Rule also in AME
7) Enabled profile options for Personalization
8) Profile options for BG, Security Profile & Usertype are set
Yet to be done:
1) Need to enable DFF segments in Self-service page using Personalization for CASH ADVANCE segments
After enabling profile options for Personalization, when i selected the Request..
It is showing Error as shown below:
The selected action is not available. The cause may be related to security.
Contact your system administrator to verify your permission level for this action.
Pl guide me where i have to check? I appreciate inputs from anyone.
Please add the Function you have created for 'CASH ADVANCE' to following menus also:
1. Personal Actions Menu
2. Manager Actions Menu
3. Global Self Service Functions Custom
The prompt in 1 and 2 should be same as you have given in the Menu through which you are accessing this function.