2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2013 9:19 PM by 865185 RSS

About WCC workflow

hi Experts,

I am using workflow for wcc11.1.1.7, I defined a  criteria workflow. created a doc for that workflow, while the doc is still in workflow(status is not released), I can search it out or see it under library dir, this is not supposed to happen, any hint on this?

Another issue is after reviewer feedback a comment with reject action, the contributor has no view for that comment, how to make contributor to see that comment after it's rejected?

Best regards

• 1. Re: About WCC workflow
          Jiri.Machotka-Oracle

Ad #1) this is strange. Are you sure that the search engine does not find a previous revision of the item? Items/revisions in 'Review' status are excluded from search, even though you may find them (on certain conditions) in the particular folder (this allows performing Reject/Approve directly from Desktop Integration Suite).

Ad #2) this is a known issue. OOTB Reject Reason appears only in the email sent to the contributor/reviewer(s) in the most recent Review/Create New or Review/Edit step.I wrote a simple component that stores is also in the database. You could then modify pages where you want to have this displayed.

• 2. Re: About WCC workflow

Jiri,

For No.1, I cann't repeat that error again.

Thanks.

Best regards